Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Result of Turning Off Win Bonuses.

Rookie
    Win bonus is useless I guess...
    On my GF's team, because I knew she couldn't qualify for the finals in CL, I turned off the win bonus...
    2nd last game, 1st half was losing 2-0...
    Then I changed the formation and... wtf won 2-3!
    Playing against the first of the group and in an away match!

Today I played agaist a friend, who before the match did a friendly agaist me so he could counter my formation..I won the friendly 4-2..
    But in the league, lost 3-2, obviously he changed his formation since the friendly... My win bonus was set to 600K.. Lost the game and the
    league lead.

So win bonus is useless.. Countering formations and strategies is what it matters...

It will probably be a coincident, but since I turned on the win bonus in the Cup and Cl in last/current round I am loosing all my matches in the league; where I never use winbonus, dropping from 1st to 5th. I've turned it off again, as I always thought it was useless.

Oh, btw, I did get through to the next rounds in the Cup/CL.

Rookie
    That's interesting...

Maybe in my GF's case, by turning win bonus off, the players thought "****, if we don't play well, no more benefits!"
    and they played their lives out of it lol

I usually turn on win bonuses for away matches in the cup and CL...

I'm still 2nd in the league and I will turn off win bonus to see what happens... But more and more, I believe formation and orders is key in this game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234