Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The Result of Turning Off Win Bonuses.

Because we won the league so comfortably last time, I rewarded my players by increasing the win bonus for this season. Now, with the higher amount, we are 12th in the league with 1 point from three games. And overall, we have had 1 win from 7 in all competitions.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Whenever I paused the win bonus flow, I have payed it the nasty result way :P
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

lol can't believe that some people think win bonus matters
    Don Duffy likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Simple - don't do it.

Decided to take the win bonus off in a CL group match as I needed some extra funds, and the opponent's team were 3 stars lower in every position.

This is what happened.

Attachment 20959

I don't know wether to be mad or just annoyed.

Lesson learnt - Win bonus to max or don't bother :P
    dont know about that, I won my league level 10 last year with no win bonus. I have no win bonus on any of my leagues but have a minor win bonus on cup and CL and came in 3rd in cup past 2 seasons with same account.

win bonus is bull until they tell us the significance in what it does exactly. more possession? more shots on net? higher skills for the game? no info from Nordeus...OF COURSE! so does it actually do anything except keep you from making money which you need for tanking???

Never turned on win bonuses for Go Leo. I did try twice when I was up against one of my main rivals and didn't do much difference, in fact, team played poorly. So I can safely declare that my team is not a bunch of mercenaries

I keep them on at a minimum for CL & Cup, but I don't see the effect
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Pro
    My bonus is stuck at Level 2 prices for Cups. 7 levels later I look at the new minimum rate, laugh and carry on as is. No bonus for League matches and always in top 4. The randomness and inconsistency in matches makes the bonus scheme a farce

You get people used to bribery. they won't work without it! Such mercenaries

Quote Originally Posted by Deghinsea View Post
    It was just a troll result. Nothing to do with winning bonus. I haven't noticed ANY difference in team performance while playing either with zero or with max bonuses.
    I totally agree

edit: more, I think my results with bonus was worse than in play without bonus
    Last edited by Chester FC; 03-14-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    But your from Italy hun with good footballers right ???? oh and bribes of course lol

hmmm maybe we need a bribe bonus lol

sorry hun no offense just type before I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think once you use it you have to continue !!!!!
    We had good players in 2006 when we won the World Cup

Rookie
    In this season only i put bonus in one match of league and i win this match, in 5 matches of my stats are 1W 2D 2L

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast