Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Bug ? or the hapiness of fast trainers ?

Dreamer

Bug ? or the hapiness of fast trainers ?

As i gave my players the morning practice noticed that the training lasts ONLY 5-10 SEC !!..yes 10 sec..after that u can practice them again and again and again..every 5-10 sec the practice is reload it and u can use it.

Nice i can say ,,u can scout a player in 1-2 hours !!!

3 accounts 3 different servers the same in all of them..

Magic again from NORDS..
    Cat Harrison and Junior like this.

Dreamer
    And of course i have 2 scouts in 10 min..magiccccccccc
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

LOL thats about what I was talking aboutttt

Dreamer
    All we need now is some free green packs....amazing.. !!! after 3 years finally something good from Nords..
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    All we need now is some free green packs....amazing.. !!! after 3 years finally something good from Nords..
    I think that is a super bug really.... super and super-unexpected LOL

they will wake up soon and go to work in Belgrado.... :'D
    Last edited by khris; 04-07-2015 at 05:47 AM. Reason: double super really lol

Dreamer
    Nope,they cant wake up..they sleep since they designed the game..no improovent for 3,5 years...leave them sleep..,they like it
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    Nope,they cant wake up..they sleep since they designed the game..no improovent for 3,5 years...leave them sleep..,they like it
    LOL..... if thats a bug will be... "colosal" coz hundreds of players will waste all budget now in greens and Tokens for greens like I did....

then they will have a big dilema xDDD

...if that's a bug... ...have to be that for sure... I dubt that is a update been countries in where one can obtain loads of tokens watching videos.... will be the end xD

ok, so they are still messing with the game....

Ok, so I do my training in the morning for my teams and lo and behold, one of my teams did practice match and I go check something on my other laptop, so I go back to the training and I see practice match is still available.

interesting. so I do my cardio, because I dont need PM anymore as it would put them under the amount of condition I need for the upcoming game and ????? the cardio counted down from 5 seconds and I could use it again. Didnt WANT to for the reason stated above, but I found that interesting.

I had heard of others having this "upgrade" but I thought it was only on the phone version.

now, I am thinking uh oh, now they are porting the stupid upgrade to the PC and now my skill points are going to be assigned soon. Looks like this is the last season for poor ole me.....(considering I am on my way to buy my XBOX today - excited since I ordered the Halo and Batman collections from Ebay and they should get here today or tomorrow.

Unfortunately, that will mean almost ZERO time for T11.

Famous
    I also notice the change in training wait time and also believe that force assignment of sp will come soon. I guess (sorry I do not play any other online football management game) that both these old features are characteristics of T11. These features are part of the reasons attracting and keeping loyal T11 fans.

I do not tank, sometimes holds sp for players planing for sale, wastes time to wait for starting next training session but feel that this is part of the difficulties set for managers to manage. Gone of these features makes the game more ordinary.

On launching of the new apps, I also thought that my days to play T11 is numbered. Now I am waiting to see what will happen in PC version first and understand I may quit any time even if I enjoy it now.

Yeah, noticed spam training came on the PC verion this morning with the Day 3 update. Its been on the mobile app for long enough. No auto-apply yet on training sp but it will probably come.

I think it was a bad idea on the mobile app so no change there for me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast