Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 2 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 1 Post By jimkan
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: injuries are stolen money

injuries are stolen money

My day starts with a league(3) game. i get 33* the other one 27*. I played with an 1c1, thats ok for me, but its really normal that i get 2 red cards an 2 >10 days injuries in 1 game? in the next match 2 hours later(cs) i get 1 red card an again 2 injuries. In the last days i bought some tokens. Is it possible that they create more red`s and injuries 4 token-player????? Just a joke 4 injuries and 3 reds a day? normally i get all 5 games an injurie, but thats just cheating or stealing money. It`s ok if i loose some matches with more than 10-15* advantage, thats sometimes reasonable but that.....

Famous
    I've wondered that same question myself, in addition to an increased volume of troll results!

If Nordeus increases the injury rate for token buyers, they could generate more revenue from these token buyers. However, if these token buyers decide to spend less or not at all to voice there displeasure with nordeus, such a model could backfire.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-18-2015 at 12:21 AM.

There's no getting around it, injuries are a pita. You can do something about it if you have reds. Red cards however you can't 'rectify'.

The number of injuries go up and down. In a good season you can get away with up to 8, in a bad one you can get over 25. Imo its not targeted - I had 6 in 3 games on a 35T team - but ofc I couldn't rule targeting out.

This happened few days ago on alt team - 'we' are Celtic Rangers.

Interestingly (unless you were this teams oponents) the opposition got 9 yellow cards in total in this match and the 3 preceding.

The next day my main played a match and got 4 PKs in their favour - 3 yellows, 1 red and 1 injury for the opponent.

Sometimes injuries/cards hit you hard and when it happens there is no consolation. Engine just gets a bit crazy.

I'm sorry its hit you hard now.

Famous
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

I noticed some formations and offensive play give lot more red cards and injury than defensive... My current formation, i had zero injury and no red cards during 14 games... but with 2 games of 4-5v-1 offensive i got 2 injury
    Last edited by jimkan; 05-22-2015 at 09:50 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Club: Haparanda FF, Season 25, Level 24, Association Platinum

Hi,

I'm a begineer level 4 in 4th season.

Champions League Match today: ยก3! injuries. Formation offensive for more information, at least I won the match 0-3.

This game are starting to be a big ****...

Yesterday, another nice match...

4!!!!! injuries in a match. Incredible new script... Ready to unistall. Thanks Nordeus.

Famous
    It's normal that there are more injuries near the end of the season. This often created headache to me on preparation CL/Cup semi-final or finals.

Another injury season is the beginning of season. But usually I has less feelings, because I often just sell injured players at that time.

My teams also has many injuries. I am not surprised except that there are more 2 day injuries which make decision of use of red packs difficult.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Morning Match, another injurie LOL

Maybe I must rename my team to Crystal Team.

I'm a token buyer and I don't get all that many. One every 3/4 games over 5 seasons.....

Also it doesn't steal any money from me cause I can always farm enough reds to fix it. I only wait out injuries of 1 or 2 days and even then only on a backup.

Living in the US it seems harder to farm tokens but I have found a good way to farm packs in a similar manor to the euro players and their tokens.

I don't want to say how because I'm terrified Nord will fix it as it has the feel of an exploit or bug.