Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

Season 70 - Week 4-00pp.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Definitely not a bad score Cookiezzz, considering the red card. You might have a chance if your team finds its form back Good luck.
    Thanks for your reply and sorry for my late reply.

The opponent has a very depth team and a lot of versatile players with SA. Obviously, this is a token buyer/farmer team. Honestly, I can just wish for good luck.

In coming CL match today, I will adopt hard defending strategy to keep the game low scoring. I hope eventually my team will win 1:0 to directly advance to final, or 2:1 to force OT & penalty kicks.

2 of my players will be also suspended in coming CL match. Then 3 more will be suspended in the league match. So I also have some restrictions on choosing formations. Luckily I have 22 players with similar qualities (range from 108 to 111). In the first CL match, I will start the players who will be suspended in league match. Then I need not to worry that they will not recover condition for league match 3 hours later. I will change the formation from 4-1-4-1 to 4-5-1 because a DC/DMC will be suspended for both CL and league match.

Season 70 - Week 4-strong-team-1.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-strong-team.jpg

and this is my team

Season 70 - Week 4-myteam.jpg

BTW, my other team (level 26) will also play CL semi final at home today. It leads by 4:0. But it just lost 0:5 in league yesterday. The last 3 matches are win 4:0, win 6:0, and loss 0:5. I have already used to alternate big wins and big losses. The latest league loss reminded that I still need to concentrate for the coming CL semi final match.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-16-2015 at 07:28 AM. Reason: correct quarter final to semi final
    talisman likes this.

Famous
    The CL semi-final match of my level 18 team is over. My team was eliminated through away goal rule. But I have to be proud of the performance of my team. My team still have many chances to score 1 more goal to advance to final until the end of the match.

Season 70 - Week 4-proud-loss-2.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-proud-loss.jpg
    talisman likes this.

Horrible couple of days. Was hoping for the treble, but no.

Leading league by 10 points and in semis in cup and CL.

Lost both cup ties 2-3 to a team a bit weaker than me. Think his team is 44 or 45ish.

The first cl semi I won 2-1 in the away game just to lose 2-4 at home. My team is 49,3 and his 38,5.. Mindboggling.

What a great time for my players to start underperforming.

Oh well, there's always next season.
    Gert Funck likes this.

When the result is adjusted (in cup and CL), I always use the same oppo's formation.

Famous
    Level 18 team: Beauty

After being eliminated in CL, my team suffered a draw in league match. Season goal of promotion is almost secured, and the team is still competing for league champion. For a team which was almost abandoned in early season, this season is already amazing.

Season 70 - Week 4-table-beauty.jpg

Level 26 team: NT Bulldog

Advanced to CL final. It is looked like a troll result but my team deserve to win with great its performances in this series. This result is almost prefect. But I made a mistake that I have not substituted my top scorer before he got a yellow card and will suspend in next match.

Season 70 - Week 4-cl-formation.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-cl-match-rating.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-cl-stat.jpg

Season 70 - Week 4-cl-bulldog.jpg

After winning the league match today, I suddenly found that my team is not too far from the top. At the same time, it is still competing for promotion.

Season 70 - Week 4-table-bulldog.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-16-2015 at 03:05 PM. Reason: adding mentioning a mistake in CL match.
    Gert Funck and talisman like this.

thanks keeper, You just single handed cost me a 2-0 lead and the final

contract extention, I think not .. Arse

Season 70 - Week 4-2015-09-16-16_19_27-start.jpg

only hours later in the league, and a totally different result

Season 70 - Week 4-2015-09-16-16_19_27-start.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 09-16-2015 at 05:41 PM. Reason: point of no logic :(

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Palace Casuals report for the last week (or so)...

As expected, Casuals bowed out of the Champions League after their 1-4 home defeat in the 1st Leg of the 'Top 16' Round, but they put up a spirited performance at their opponents ground and lost the 2nd Leg only 0-1, for a 1-5 aggregate score. The same day, they drew 3-3 at home in the League and were dumped into 8th place in the table. Then four wins on the trot, and some helpful results for their competition, saw them rise to 2nd place (get the oxygen out, friends!). Two losses against 3rd then 1st dumped them down in 5th again, and the League roller-coaster ride continued. The last two games against lower opposition were wins, including today's 4-1 win at 7th place, and back up the table they go...

Season 70 - Week 4-s26-l25-league-table-round-23-top.jpg

Player landmarks have been few on the ground recently, but a couple of games ago, striker Liam Cashman reached 50 appearances for the Casuals...

Season 70 - Week 4-pc-liam-cashman-52.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 09-16-2015 at 10:15 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Desert Rats report for the last week...

Desert Rats completed their Cup Quarter-Final win with a 2-0 victory at home for a 4-1 aggregate. In the Semi-Final, two 1-0 wins were enough to overcome a poorer but resilient team and book a place in the Final.

In the League, a 0-1 home defeat (definitely a Troll result against 12th in the table) and 0-2 against 2nd pushed them down the table a bit but a five match unbeaten run, including today's 2-2 draw at the League leaders, has seen the Rats rise to 4th in the table...

Season 70 - Week 4-s02-l02-league-table-round-23-top.png
    Last edited by talisman; 09-16-2015 at 05:29 PM.
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    thanks keeper, You just single handed cost me a 2-0 lead and the final

contract extention, I think not .. Arse

only hours later in the league, and a totally different result

My players are less consistent in last 2 seasons. Even if he poorly play in one match, he may be MOM in next match. Besides, in same match, it is often that some players play well with ratings like 8 or 9 while others have poor ratings like 4 or 5. I cannot remember it saw this before.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast