Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

Dreamer
    I like it so far. I did have some connection problems at first, but after a restart all seems to be working fine.

I like how it looks and that we now have all the extra options that were already present in the mobile version, like recommendations and live matches. I think I like the new training system. At first look it feels a lot more sophisticated than what we had before. But I'll have to play around with it to fully understand it.

Question: am I correct in thinking that if I'm training an extra position or SA, all (let's not talk about skill points anymore) training progress goes to that SA/position unless I pause it?

There is some stuff I miss as well. In transfers there's no option to select a certain kind of player (5* DC/DR, for example). It would be nice to be able to filter results. I really miss team history. How can you build legends if you don't have the stats to prove it? I really hope it will be implemented again at some point, and not just as an external page.

One thing I really don't like is the look of my facilities. Stadium rotation doesn't really work well on PC, but turning it off it doesn't look great. I think you could find a better angle.

I have no concrete opinion on the updates yet and im willing to try them out a little first but there is something bothering me.

Im shocked to see my striker has 120% ability in one attribute, is he like superhuman or what? Lol Nordeus you dropped the ball there !

Addicted
    even my desk top has 4G ram... still freeze...this is a fail update of the PC version!!! this like running a super bluestack in the chrome and eat up all the RAM!
    Gert Funck likes this.

This update is dramatic! End of game for me. Game is lagging now and the graphics are hiddious. Before this update I loved to play the game in my browser and I only played on my mobile when I wasn't at home, because I never loved it the way it is on the mobile. I m sad they made it this way.

Good luck all, I m done with it. And yes you guys are right; more managers will quit this game for this idiot update!
    Raykco likes this.

Try increasing your cache size in windows
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

My first impressions are generally positive. I like the new training although it will take some time to adjust as it seems fairly complex - it seems much more realistic as you can focus on specific abilities for individual players (although training less than 4 at once doesn't give any bonus).

It remains to be seen how much the new training drains green packs vs the old method. Forcing 2 training sessions between matches to be "match ready" when a lot of my games are already only 3 hours apart seems over the top...the last thing I need is to drain more condition from already match-tired players.

The new desktop version is basically the same as the mobile version which I'm fine with as I used both equally before. I will miss the all time stats but not much else and having the live matches also on PC will be great. Good that there's sound on the new PC version

My biggest question so far is where do they calculate the new "Bravery" stat from? It seems out of sync (much lower) with the rest of the defensive stats. Was it just made up? I've always trained my attacking players (strikers & wingers) more in attack & physical than in defense but not hugely so...maybe 8-10 skill points less (70 vs 80 for my level) but now their defensive stats are down at 50-60% and their bravery is much lower. My all time best player, a left winger with 176 goals and over 220 assists, who is still 4*, has a bravery rating of 28%!! Is he afraid of grass?? How will this hugely low stat affect my players' performance? What previous stat(s) was it derived from? Is it taken directly from the old "handling" stat or modified?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Regarding date, I think is OK. What was the perfect for you, day one to confuse all players? The season started just few days ago so the time is perfect but regarding performances I agree, the new version might be to powerful for many.
    what?? in day 5 to start the new things (plus a super RAM eater in PC version) that is more confuse and affect more player !!
    new thing comes out ...almost every one will confuse for a while... that is for sure, but day one has less matches and more time for player to figure out what is going on, while day 5, there can be 3 matches a day!! which one is more confuse and affect more?? 0-1 match or 2-3 matches???

I really like the training. My team is back to its best after their struggling start! I have a few suggestions to improve this game:

1)fix auctions- sometimes (like today) when I bid for a player with 10 seconds left in a round, it tells that I lost. That needs to improve since my tokens are wasted!
    2) There should be a few days off of top eleven before the cup once the season is over. Managers need time to rest and sign new players. Maybe make a pre-season tournament.

Thanks.

I think that maybe u should make there be options of which training session each player likes: the old one or the new one since not everyone likes the new one.

Is there a compatibility issue with the new update ??

Works on my (android) phone. Doesn't work on my Chrome browser. Firewall doesn't appear to be blocking it, although the message I am getting on startup says there is an error connecting to the server.

This worked pre: the update. Do you have a new update server or ports that i need to add to my firewall ?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast