Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

Still the game will not work on my laptop.
    On Chrome it does not load at all.
    On Firefox, it displays a message saying "your browser ran out of memory".
    I like the new training feature, but if the game does not become usable on PC, it's game over for me in a few days.
    Raykco and Spike Nffc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovidiu Sava View Post
    Still the game will not work on my laptop.
    On Chrome it does not load at all.
    On Firefox, it displays a message saying "your browser ran out of memory".
    I like the new training feature, but if the game does not become usable on PC, it's game over for me in a few days.
    From my investigation you will need 4Gb memory installed to get T11 running successfully. FireFox with T11 and the T11 Forum started takes up around 1.25Gb of memory on my 4Gb laptop, I have removed all the rubbish from MSConfig and Windows 7 plus utilities plus FireFox (T11 plus T11 Forum) occupies about 2.75Gb of memory, but when starting T11, memory usage peaks at around 3.25Gb. If you have less than 4Gb then you will need to look at using MSConfig and pare what gets started with Windows down to the bare minimum and see if that helps.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-12-2016 at 03:52 PM.
    Spike Nffc likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Reading all these posts regarding players leaving, because of the pathetic changes, one major thing seems to have gone unnoticed. A large number of us are level 25 or higher, meaning we've all been around for more than 2 years, and are most probably all using pcs instead of phones. Up until now, most of the higher level leagues still have active managers whereas most of the abandoned teams are in the lower levels. After these changes, I can see a lot of the higher levels suddenly becoming littered with abandoned teams which won't be good for the game, although myself personally, I would find really funny.

Greed is destroying this game.
    Spike Nffc and Michael026 like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I'm just echoing others here. Not missed a day in 3 years... paid too, won't load on edge, windows tablets browser, other browsers dont work. Well done guys. Legends. New training is rubbish and won't load. I'm blocked at my place. Say goodbye to the followers.
    Raykco likes this.

This game should be lighter and easier to load than it is right now. And I liked the old training regime. Didn't notice any negative opinions on it, so why change it? Just to make the game much more complicated and RAM consuming? Doesn't make much sense to me. Plus I cannot understand why skill point needed to be removed. I liked those cones for the last three years. Now these percentages are soooo confusing and ypu can never track where each of your players improves, if you train mored than one player This game needed some refreshing for 2016 I guess, but I found this change useless and I don't think it makes the game more attractive to new or old users
    Spike Nffc and Raykco like this.

Ps. I am on the Starship Enterprise. I have 3 billion terabytes of ram, fully energised flux warp capacitors, and 2 cheese and onion sandwiches... but I keep getting "Failure to load" message, Now downloading Snake.

Just started back up again for a Cup match and...

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-its-baaaack-.jpg

It's baaaaack! It starts to load the new version then theres a brief flash of a message about contacting support then the old version reappears...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-12-2016 at 05:35 PM.
    khris and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Just started back up again for a Cup match and...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	It's Baaaack!.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	62609

It's baaaaack!
    ? you went to hunt the ond version?

No, something's screwy with the FireFox instance for one of my teams - the other one goes into the new version OK...
    khris likes this.

I will not install 2Gb RAM just to play Top 11. Even if I do that, I have no warranty it will work. I already burned a video chipset Gforce 9300 MG playing another browser game, Sparta - War of Empires (too much Adobe Shockwave). I do not want to destroy another laptop with the horrendous specifications required by Top 11. The fun thing with browser games is that they were competitive, funny and HAD LOW REQUIREMENTS. It's not The Witcher, it's not Skyrim, it's not God knows what high-end game! It's a virtual football manager for Christ sake! The games are played with texts! Nordeus, make the goddamn game work again on normal PCs!
    Raykco likes this.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast