Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wright View Post
    Wrong answer. The mobile version of the game sucked. The only saving grace it had was the desktop version.
    Updating our browser version of the game was by far the most demanded petition from our Managers during 2015, that's why we took action here.

We've worked hard to make it a pleasant experience and we've also included the new Training exactly as it has been included in our mobile versions. I understand sometimes it may be hard to get used to changes, specially if we've been using something in a specific way for several years. Although I'd ask you to give this version a chance before making your final conclusions

Of course this won't stop here, we will continue to improve and optimize this version together with the mobile ones.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Uninstall the game on android & then install again
    Still doing "daily maintenance"...

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Updating our browser version of the game was by far the most demanded petition from our Managers during 2015, that's why we took action here.

We've worked hard to make it a pleasant experience and we've also included the new Training exactly as it has been included in our mobile versions. I understand sometimes it may be hard to get used to changes, specially if we've been using something in a specific way for several years. Although I'd ask you to give this version a chance before making your final conclusions

Of course this won't stop here, we will continue to improve and optimize this version together with the mobile ones.
    Your in for a very rude shock. I was cool with the announced changes. I like change for the better. Wait a few hours when the majority of users log in and it will be pandemonium in here. Its gonna suck to be you. The wrath will be intense.

This daily maintenance is making me miss my game?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Where is the auto-sub button ?

I just ran the new browser version. Despite being similar to the mobile one, I find it confusing to play on PC. That's why a touch screen version and a PC version should be different.

However I guess I will get used to that.

The good news is the free 50 green packs
    sajy, Bunzo and Arion like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Addicted
    Still, updating your graphic card drivers can optimize this situation and make Top Eleven run better and smoother in your computer. Otherwise, you can try to use Firefox as it may consume less memory for your specific computer.
    do you think that my graphic card will make update right away topeleven make update? my drivers are always up-to-date....and btw, i got message from LordDz (Nordeus Developer)...asking me to send chrome version and facebook ID to him/her so that he/she can take a look if there is a problem...is he/she a real Nordeus Developer??? but...the problem is "LordDz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." is that a big joke?? while asked me to sent information.. (except he/she is not real Nordeus developer)

The red capes are coming, the red capes are coming, this place will blow up.
    Arion likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

The only reason managers would of been asking for improvements to the browser version to be more like the mobile version would of been for the live match. Seriously? You misconstrued that to mean make it just like the mobile version?????
    Bunzo and Roy de Vries like this.

John, the changes are all about us having to spend more tokens, it's that simple, Nordeus is a business always looking to make more money, just like every other, but they make it seem like it's for our enjoyment.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast