Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Try the steps I just published. Update Chrome to latest version. Then close all apps, close Chrome, reopen it and try again. If it is still too slow, update your graphic drivers, or try using Firefox.
    this is not the update or driver problem... this is about the RAM~ my chrome is in the last version but my laptop only has 2G RAM, when loading the Topeleven, the RAM usage goes up from 32-35% to 99% and freeze....i loaded one time into the game out of the 5 times...and i click the training, it freeze forever and the RAM usage maintain 99% and browser not respond... at this time, i can't log into the game either from PC version or the android!!!

this is a very bad move!! not all the PC has so much RAM for your game and even I have enough game... my PC is only open for topeleven and not going to do anything at the same time??? trying to put the android platform into the browser is not working!!! now it look like you put a "bluestack" in the browser and we load it from the browser!

So where do I assign skill points in the browser now????
    I could cope with not being able to do it on my phone as I could always sort out the skill points on my browser.
    The phone app was fine as long as you had the browser to fall back on. I avoided doing ANY training on my phone.

Uninstall the game on android & then install again
    Arion likes this.

You cant assign skill points anymore, it does it just like on the phone or tablet, it's such a bad move, I think we even have to train our players before each game, I was just forced to train my team which I didn't want to do, it's a total screw up.
    Raykco likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

We have 1st game after updates...
    my team win 2:0
    we use ATTACK bonus and we score goal
    and after 2:0 we use pos. bonus and we controlled ball

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wright View Post
    So where do I assign skill points in the browser now????
    I could cope with not being able to do it on my phone as I could always sort out the skill points on my browser.
    The phone app was fine as long as you had the browser to fall back on. I avoided doing ANY training on my phone.
    As we explained, skill points won't be able to be manually assigned any more. With the new training, you can still decide which area your players will improve: Defense, Attack or Physical & Mental, it's all about the drills you select.

The only thing you can't do is "collect" the skill points, but your players will still get them in the way you choose.

It looks that way. I'm only level six so I havent wasted too much time on this game. I'd be pissed if I was level 28 or something and all that work is for zip now the game has been screwed over. I cant see myself continuing any more. I could sort of put up the the rigged nature of the sim, but to turn it into just the mobile version is the final straw.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    As we explained, skill points won't be able to be manually assigned any more. With the new training, you can still decide which area your players will improve: Defense, Attack or Physical & Mental, it's all about the drills you select.

The only thing you can't do is "collect" the skill points, but your players will still get them in the way you choose.
    Wrong answer. The mobile version of the game sucked. The only saving grace it had was the desktop version.
    Roy de Vries likes this.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    this is not the update or driver problem... this is about the RAM~ my chrome is in the last version but my laptop only has 2G RAM, when loading the Topeleven, the RAM usage goes up from 32-35% to 99% and freeze....i loaded one time into the game out of the 5 times...and i click the training, it freeze forever and the RAM usage maintain 99% and browser not respond... at this time, i can't log into the game either from PC version or the android!!!

this is a very bad move!! not all the PC has so much RAM for your game and even I have enough game... my PC is only open for topeleven and not going to do anything at the same time??? trying to put the android platform into the browser is not working!!! now it look like you put a "bluestack" in the browser and we load it from the browser!
    Still, updating your graphic card drivers can optimize this situation and make Top Eleven run better and smoother in your computer. Otherwise, you can try to use Firefox as it may consume less memory for your specific computer.

I'm level 9, just havent updated my sig, but that's me, I'm done, the games ruined, nobody seems happy about the changes, but Nordeus won't care, I mean, when do they ever care what we think, just as long as they are getting that money.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast