Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Moi
    Ahlony Wong: you can send this data to me, I will forward it to our devs.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    the new update is RAM eater.... my RAM is 35%....when i run the chrome to try to log into the game..the RAM goes to 99%...and then freeze at the downloading resource... what a bad move!! and why you don't do it at the beginning of the season ...why do this while the season is already started???
    Regarding date, I think is OK. What was the perfect for you, day one to confuse all players? The season started just few days ago so the time is perfect but regarding performances I agree, the new version might be to powerful for many.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    John, the changes are all about us having to spend more tokens, it's that simple, Nordeus is a business always looking to make more money, just like every other, but they make it seem like it's for our enjoyment.

and I thought nordeus was like Greenpeace, WWF or Unicef

Rookie
    Any update on the Android status? Do we have a forecast for when it will be running? England and still "daily maintenance".

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoNBA View Post
    Any update on the Android status? Do we have a forecast for when it will be running? England and still "daily maintenance".
    We're working hard with Google and other relevant parties to complete the propagation process and let all users see the update. We truly apologise for the inconvenience :|

Addicted
    and i switch to firefox...updating it ...update the flashplayer etc.... it gives me the old version and at the top... it said "NEW Top Eleven is out! Please switch to a different browser to enjoy it or contact us support" is this another joke for this update??? and the android one still cannot log in!!! i am giving up....bye!

[11th of February] Top Eleven update: New Training and new browser version-update-16.jpg

I can not play, had to close app.

edited:

solved.
    Last edited by khris; 02-11-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Rookie
    It's still showing Daily Maintenance msg in India.... When will the Android issues be resolved ??

I was going to ask the same question lol
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

I think they already answered the question that they are working hard with google........... We better wait

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast