Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Im sick and tired of the way Nordeus is treating us!!!!

Hello,

first of all, I guess this will be a long message, so I am sorry for taking time of the ones who read this.

Well, date is 2013-01-19 , I wanted to earn some free tokens via TokensAds offers. Then, I started to click offers and complete them one by one. I have waited for hours to get my tokens but unfortunately there was no single token given.
    I waited some more and then sent complaints for each offer.

I got a auto-response in my country language(not English) although I sent my complaints in English. In these auto-messages, they were wanting me to send some proofs that show I completed the offers. I replied this time in my language and sent all the proofs for each offers.

For example, there is an offer: Mahjong Games - Download & Install it and you get 1 Token for it. To download and install it doesnt worth for 1 token but there were other free offers too, so I thought If I complete all of them I can get enough token at least buy 1-2 players.

Here is the proofs of that offer, that show I completed it:

1. Here, you can see the offer and offer status that shows when it's clicked but uncompleted yet.

2. Here, you can see I downloaded game file: (you can see also all other offers I downloaded)

3. And lastly here, you can see that I installed it and running:

What else I can show as a proof? All I can show was above proofs.

But... Here is the problem.. TokenAds team says that,(this time they replied in English), although all these proofs, we have not found anything that indicates you completed these offers.

I told them, HEY! Look closer! I already sent you the proofs. Here are all the needed proofs that indicates I completed these offers. Tell me what else should I show you??? You already tracking my IP. See my logs. See what I have done with your offers. If needed, ask further information from 3rd companies who are owners of the offers or ask it from Nordeus.

BUT... What you expect!? They said, this is final decision. And they closed my complaints.

Now I am asking Nordeus team;

1. What else I have to do?
    2. Although I have all the proofs, why they still keep telling me NO ?
    3. You have millions of players but why don't you have local Supports? Why I can't find anyone to tell my problem in my own language?
    4. Has one of the Nordeus team members, I guess there are around 75 people there, ever tried to check these offers if they are really working or not? Has one of your team members seen the tricks of some offers?

I have 18 friends who are playing this game. I asked them to complete one offer. I just wanted to test something. There is an offer in which you need to fill a survey and willl get ,I guess, 6 Tokens for it. I clicked on it, give the informations, my personal informations, address and e-mail address etc. but after all these informations, they told me sorry at the moment there is no survey! And my these 18 friends, I requested them to try it. Guess what, they all(14) get the same execuse.. But the funny part is starting right now.. Just few hours after we filled personal infos in that survey, we started to get spam survey e-mails. I thougt, oh yes! finally an e-mail came up! I tried the offer again and what!?? it still says, there is no survey at the moment And now we are all getting survey spams periodicly.

I don't know if Nordeus gets money, unless an offer completed succesfully. If not, then Nordeus also is being cheated! If yes, Nordeus gets the money in any case, then only WE END USERS are being cheated.

There are many more examples I can tell you here... But it will take so long and there is no time for it...

The points is this... As Nordeus, you have over 8.000.000 monthly active users, 2.000.000 daily active users, you have awards, you have the MOST PLAYED online sports game...And you say, "Every day, our team in Belgrade puts all of their talent into making 5-star games. Every day, millions of people enjoy what we have created.".

5-star games!? What things make a game a 5-star game? I wonder, between these things that make a game a 5-star game, is there User Satisfaction? Honesty, fairness, avoiding your users from cheatings bla bla bla... Millions of people enjoy what we have created? Are you sure??

Yes you really have a very nice game! That's why, although everything, we are still playing it... Although we can't get our free tokens from your partner companies, although this game is token-oriented and being more token-oriented.. I am sure you are making lots of money.. I congratulate you guys..Really do!.. You did a great job with this game but have you ever tried to see the things from our side? Have you ever tried to be an end user and see what's going on behind the doors?

With this low-satisfaction and being less day by day, how long can you go?

Kindly, try to hire some local employees as supporters. Stop using Zendesk auto-bot moderators and hire local moderators and forum admins. Try to listen the problems of your users and dont just listen also try to find answers,solutions for them.. Try to defend your users against the unfairnesses of your partner companies. Try to make this game more fair for every users.. Try to lower your profits and higher user satisfaction - so you have a continuous-permanent profit.

I would write here just to want help directly from Nordeus but unfortunately, I know you will do nothing and let the TokenAds say the last word. So, I decided, at least for all other users, I am gonna write these.. Maybe they get that they are the ones who make Nordeus, Nordeus... Who make TokenAds, TokenAds...

And the users with high satisfaction, spending money or not but still satisfied, please understand that this message is written by someone who spent thousands of dollars for online games(satisfied or not) and someone who is happy with the his current status in the game(top eleven) right now. I am still having fun with top eleven.. But just after I tried to earn free tokens, I am sure things will be no more same. And I advice you people too, try to earn some free tokens to see the ugly face of this system.

I have heard some more ugly truths but I won't share before I see them with my eyes.

Wish you all fair matches,wins and lots of fun!

Thanks for reading,

Finduxx

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd say value for tokens would be around 2,000 to 2,500 for the £60/$100 pack, Would allow managers to maintain teams by buying scouts at an affordable cost and tokens that could stretch months of playing. If someone was wise, the price of 500 tokens is more than buying Football Manager 2013. FIFA 13 can be also be bought around the cost of 500 tokens as well and both of these games comes with some degree of user customisation.
    agree to this. i bought 500 tokens for us$50. it lasted about 3 seasons, buying a few scouts in each of the season. some of the former scouts are getting 5-6 ratings consistently even though they are still 5 stars. not spending anymore. for the same amount of money, i can buy a pc game without spending a single cent anymore on that game.

Nordeus Developer
    Hi Finduxx,

We are very sorry you experienced problem with TokenAds offers. We really do have local support who is giving their best to keep user satisfaction on a very high level. Unfortunately "Free tokens" option is powered by third party companies, in this case it is TokenAds, so they are dealing with user complaints since, as you mentioned, they have detailed info about your behavior within their offerwall. On our side, we reward users with tokens once we received confirmation from them.

We can assure you that there are so many users awarded daily with free tokens, also some of these companies have quite restrictive terms and conditions, and sometimes simply this is the reason you are not receiving positive response eg using proxies is not allowed so any offer completed won't be recorded as successful, and so on.

However, there is TokenAds user on this forum as well, so we already emailed them to have a closer look at this case, and hopefully you will get explanation from them why your completed actions are not accepted.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Quote Originally Posted by Aysa View Post
    Hi Finduxx,

We are very sorry you experienced problem with TokenAds offers. We really do have local support who is giving their best to keep user satisfaction on a very high level. Unfortunately "Free tokens" option is powered by third party companies, in this case it is TokenAds, so they are dealing with user complaints since, as you mentioned, they have detailed info about your behavior within their offerwall. On our side, we reward users with tokens once we received confirmation from them.

We can assure you that there are so many users awarded daily with free tokens, also some of these companies have quite restrictive terms and conditions, and sometimes simply this is the reason you are not receiving positive response eg using proxies is not allowed so any offer completed won't be recorded as successful, and so on.

However, there is TokenAds user on this forum as well, so we already emailed them to have a closer look at this case, and hopefully you will get explanation from them why your completed actions are not accepted.

Best,
    Oh, here is a developer....

I can assure you that TokenAds is the worst...

They never reward single token no matter how many surveys and download you had done.

In the end, they always reply "After further investigation of your complaint, we have not found anything that indicates you completed this offer. Unfortunately, there is nothing more that we can do on your behalf.
    We regret your obvious dissatisfaction, but this decision is final
    ."

The decision is final!!!! WTF is that? They think I am cheating at them or what? That's really SUCK

OR

Dear,

We have investigated your complaint in detail with the advertiser, and we have found that the offers were not completed through our system. You may have completed them through another provider’s offer wall. If so, please contact the operating company which you have completed the offers through, in order to receive your credits.

They have nothing to say but reply these NONSENSE!!!

In fact, I am already spend a thousand USD so far, ofcoz sometime I do wish to get some free extra tokens...
    The other parties are still ok, at least they did reward some tokens and the way they reply to user were acceptable.

F##K the TokenAds......

Quote Originally Posted by Finduxx View Post
    Hello,

first of all, I guess this will be a long message, so I am sorry for taking time of the ones who read this.

Well, date is 2013-01-19 , I wanted to earn some free tokens via TokensAds offers. Then, I started to click offers and complete them one by one. I have waited for hours to get my tokens but unfortunately there was no single token given.
    I waited some more and then sent complaints for each offer.

(.......)

And the users with high satisfaction, spending money or not but still satisfied, please understand that this message is written by someone who spent thousands of dollars for online games(satisfied or not) and someone who is happy with the his current status in the game(top eleven) right now. I am still having fun with top eleven.. But just after I tried to earn free tokens, I am sure things will be no more same. And I advice you people too, try to earn some free tokens to see the ugly face of this system.

I have heard some more ugly truths but I won't share before I see them with my eyes.

Wish you all fair matches,wins and lots of fun!

Thanks for reading,

Finduxx
    Hey Finduxx,

Thank you for drawing our attention to your case. As I understood, you had 2 problems that you would like to have clarified and I will be doing my best to answer all of them.
    First you were asking how it was possible that you had sent us proof and we still did not give you the points for the offers. We work with 3rd party advertisers who help up in giving out free points for the end users. We always check every single offer and its completion before presenting it to our users because our users are the most important for us.
    Whenever the user indicated that there is an issue and the user did not get the points that they should have, we check the information of the third party advertiser. When the user appears in the records of the advertiser, we give the user the points immediately. If we do not see any information about the user, we are not able to give points, either. Therefore having the proof is not enough, since the user also needs to appear in the records of the advertiser. You can ask why it is like this and our answer is very simple. Some users have tried to get points that they don't deserve by using other users's proof and we realized that relying simply on the proof would not be sufficient.
    Second, you described a problem of a survey offer where you were not eligible to complete the offer. I assume that the offer description includes the information that not everyone will be eligible to complete the offer. These survey routers work in a way that you need to match some criteria to be able to proceed and get the points. We understand that in some cases it takes some effort to find out if you can complete it, exactly for this reason we include this information in the offer description.

Thanks to your email we have started to investigate the problem of the offer Mahjong Games - Download & Install and we are checking if there is any problem with the offer itself.
    I would also like to advise you to read our Terms and Conditions and our FAQs where you will be able to see that some cases can prevent you from getting your points such as ad-blocking software, not allowing cookies or the usage of not valid information. We are doing our best to reduce the problematic issues and our Quality Assurance checks the offers every day in order to make sure that there are no problems with any of our campaigns.

I hope I managed to provide you with some useful information that helps you understand our conduct.

I wish you a great day in the name of the whole TokenAds Team!

Josh
    Customer Support Representative
    TokenAds

Apprentice
    i had same problem. completed multiple offers on android, but those thieving scrumbags did not give a single token. dont bother with ad offers
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Hi ice87s,

Thank you for remark. For us, our users are the most important and we by no means wanted to make you feel uncomfortable with our answer. We have taken you advice and we will pay even more attention to our wording of our emails.
    I would like to recommend you our Terms and Conditions and our FAQs that might help you understand the reasons for your not having received points.

Have a nice day!

Josh,

TokenAds

Quote Originally Posted by Aysa View Post
    Hi Finduxx,

Best,

Hi,
    finally getting a reply from someone in charge is really NICE!

First of all, thanks for letting us hear from someone from Nordeus.

Unfortunately "Free tokens" option is powered by third party companies, in this case it is TokenAds(...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finduxx View Post
    I would write here just to want help directly from Nordeus but unfortunately, I know you will do nothing and let the TokenAds say the last word. So, I decided, at least for all other users, I am gonna write these.. Maybe they get that they are the ones who make Nordeus, Nordeus... Who make TokenAds, TokenAds...
    Yes, Free tokens option is powered by third party companies but Nourdeus is the one who give them this right, who let them to provide it.
    And Nordeus,as the creator&provider of game, has the responsibilty to solve/fix its players problems and keep high their satisfaction. You are the big man here, you should not should, you must ask them "Why my players unsatisfied?" . I can show you lots of, lots of proofs that show they are(most of them) cheating us. So, here, the Nordeus has to investigate and stop the cheating. If Nordeus keep being silent and do nothing, then I am afraid, that shows that Nordeus is also supporting them.

We really do have local support who is giving their best to keep user satisfaction on a very high level.
    You really do??? Come on please!! We only have a bot support/moderator, which finds the keywords in a thread or in questions and finds the best answer for it then posting it.. If it cant find the suitable answer then it says, please contact to support@nordues.eu.. I did,too. I contacted support@nordeus.eu butt guess what? They assigned this bot support for my questions. I have also proof of that, let me show you.. Since, I got the cheating of 3rd party companies, I am always saving my proofs although they dont accept even the proofs.

in this case it is TokenAds, so they are dealing with user complaints since, as you mentioned, they have detailed info about your behavior within their offerwall
    After I saw the message of @ice87s, I got that all I was getting were just auto-messages by TokenAds, as a reply. They sent me the same auto-messages also.

First, they told me, to send the proofs with an auto-message. I couldnt find that auto message. I guess I deleted it.

Then I sent them the proofs. Later, they sent me below auto-message:

"We have investigated your complaint in detail with the advertiser, and we have found that the offers were not completed through our system. You may have completed them through another provider’s offer wall. If so, please contact the operating company which you have completed the offers through, in order to receive your credits. "

And I sent them more proofs..I was sure that if they see these proofs, they would have nothing to tell more. They would just send me the tokens and apologize from me cause of the issue they caused. But what!? This time, they sent me below auto-message as a reply:

"After further investigation of your complaint, we have not found anything that indicates you completed this offer. Unfortunately, there is nothing more that we can do on your behalf.
    "

Oh God, I thougt that I am getting replies from a person O.o Silly me.. They were all just auto-messages.

And now.. They closed my complaints..and...They are nomore replying my e-mails!!!

Tell me what kind of support is that... They created an auto message support system. In every complaints they use this.So they dont give any token to anybody!

I cant find anything else to say!!! I am speechless.

By the way, I would start a thread about this topic but my thread hasnt been approved yet. This is second day. After I tried the post my thread, lots of people started new threads but mine, still being waited to be approved. Why dont you let us to talk about these matters?

I dont think I will get an explanation from them but thanks anyways, for kindly answering me, not my all questions but at least an answer.
    And...I wonder, how they will know me it was me who had this problem? Nobody wanted any info from me.. I am just someone in this forum..Anyways... Waiting with patience..

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Oh, here is a developer....

I can assure you that TokenAds is the worst...

They never reward single token no matter how many surveys and download you had done.

In the end, they always reply "After further investigation of your complaint, we have not found anything that indicates you completed this offer. Unfortunately, there is nothing more that we can do on your behalf.
    ."

The decision is final!!!! WTF is that? They think I am cheating at them or what? That's really SUCK

OR
    Dear,

We have investigated your complaint in detail with the advertiser, and we have found that the offers were not completed through our system. You may have completed them through another provider’s offer wall. If so, please contact the operating company which you have completed the offers through, in order to receive your credits.

They have nothing to say but reply these NONSENSE!!!

In fact, I am already spend a thousand USD so far, ofcoz sometime I do wish to get some free extra tokens...
    The other parties are still ok, at least they did reward some tokens and the way they reply to user were acceptable.

F##K the TokenAds......
    Yes man, I got the same auto-replies,too. I downloaded lots of programs these I will never need to use, just to earn free tokens and spent my hours to complete offers..But in return, I got a big NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds View Post
    Hey Finduxx,

Thank you for drawing our attention to your case. As I understood, you had 2 problems that you would like to have clarified and I will be doing my best to answer all of them.
    First you were asking how it was possible that you had sent us proof and we still did not give you the points for the offers. We work with 3rd party advertisers who help up in giving out free points for the end users. We always check every single offer and its completion before presenting it to our users because our users are the most important for us.
    Whenever the user indicated that there is an issue and the user did not get the points that they should have, we check the information of the third party advertiser. When the user appears in the records of the advertiser, we give the user the points immediately. If we do not see any information about the user, we are not able to give points, either. Therefore having the proof is not enough, since the user also needs to appear in the records of the advertiser. You can ask why it is like this and our answer is very simple. Some users have tried to get points that they don't deserve by using other users's proof and we realized that relying simply on the proof would not be sufficient.
    Second, you described a problem of a survey offer where you were not eligible to complete the offer. I assume that the offer description includes the information that not everyone will be eligible to complete the offer. These survey routers work in a way that you need to match some criteria to be able to proceed and get the points. We understand that in some cases it takes some effort to find out if you can complete it, exactly for this reason we include this information in the offer description.

Thanks to your email we have started to investigate the problem of the offer Mahjong Games - Download & Install and we are checking if there is any problem with the offer itself.
    I would also like to advise you to read our Terms and Conditions and our FAQs where you will be able to see that some cases can prevent you from getting your points such as ad-blocking software, not allowing cookies or the usage of not valid information. We are doing our best to reduce the problematic issues and our Quality Assurance checks the offers every day in order to make sure that there are no problems with any of our campaigns.

I hope I managed to provide you with some useful information that helps you understand our conduct.

Josh
    TokenAds

Hey Josh,

believe me I am really tooo much surprised that I got real messagge from a human from TokenAds team. First, thanks for surprising me!

Let's back to the topic...

Thank you for drawing our attention to your case.
    Your welcome. It's been really hard but it happened finally.

you had 2 problems that you would like to have clarified
    These are only 2 of tens which relevant to TokenAds. But only these will be even enough if you can fix it.

We work with 3rd party advertisers who help up in giving out free points for the end users. We always check every single offer and its completion before presenting it to our users because our users are the most important for us.
    And here another responsible comes... I am tired to send e-mails to every responsibles and getting no result.

Josh, kindly tell me , I have all the proofs that shows that I completed the offer. I downloaded ,for example, Mahjong Games.exe . You got no signal from advertise that shows that I completed their offer. Have you ever asked them "Hey, here this person sent us the proofs. He/she downloaded it and running the program. We check the logs and saw that this IP address clicked the offer also. Can you check this problem? There may be something wrong. See your logs if they downloaded and runned the program." ? Nope. You tell me that you work with 3rd part advertisers and they are the ones who tell you , you can give tokens to this person. Then you tell Nordeus, hey give the tokens to this player and Nordeus does it.
    Soo, you both Nordeus&TokenAds tell me that you both are not the responsibles. Only responsible is the advertiser! Then why we need to contact you or Nordeus when we have problem? You won't fix it unless you got the records from advertiser. Do I need to discuss this with the adversiters now? It's okay I have the proofs, I can talk to anyone you will direct me. But I got something here, as long as we dont go to court and want them to investigate this, none of the Nordeus, TokenAds or advertisers will do something although we have all the proofs. And if TokenAds earned money after my (you say)"uncompleted" Mahjong Games" offer then TokenAds also suspected. If Nordeus earned money from this offer, Nordeus is also suspected.
    Unless you both earned money, then you both also cheated by advertisers.

I wonder, WHY YOU BOTH DON'T ASK THE ADVERTISERS THAT "HEEEEEEEY! HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ASKING FOR THEIR TOKENS. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH ALL THESE? CHECK YOUR RECORDS AND GIVE US A DETAILED REPORT!!!"

But no, if you do this, the advertisers dont pay you.

Therefore having the proof is not enough, since the user also needs to appear in the records of the advertiser. You can ask why it is like this and our answer is very simple. Some users have tried to get points that they don't deserve by using other users's proof and we realized that relying simply on the proof would not be sufficient.
    Some users tried... If you say they tried that means they could not get the points because you understood what they are trying to do. If you can understand this, it makes no sense your saying "relying simply on the proof would not be sufficient".
    On the other side, if you cant rely on the proofs then why you want us to send the proofs. That makes no sense,too.

According to your explanation, we do not need to send you any proof. All we need to send you a complaint e-mail. And you look up the system if any records came from advertiser for this complaint. If NO, your answer will be always NO although we have all kind of real-proofs* . If the records sent, we would be already got our tokens. Sooo, that sum up one thing: IF YOU COULD NOT GET ANY TOKEN FROM ANY OFFER YOU COMPLETED. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND COMPLAINT ABOUT IT. BECAUSE YOU WILL GET NOTHING. IF TOKENADS GOT THE RECORDS THEY WOULD ALREADY SEND YOUR TOKENS. IF YOU COULD NOT GET THE TOKEN THAT MEANS TOKENADS COULD NOT* GET THE RECORDS SO THAT MEANS YOU WONT GET ANY TOKEN.

You will never search if there is wrong with system of advertiser. I am proving everything but you still looking at if any records came from advertiser.. That is ridiculous!

Second, you described a problem of a survey offer where you were not eligible to complete the offer. I assume that the offer description includes the information that not everyone will be eligible to complete the offer. These survey routers work in a way that you need to match some criteria to be able to proceed and get the points.
    I know how a survey system does work. In my first post, I told that I wanted my 18 friends to do it. 14 of them tried. These guys are not copies of me. In different ages from 20+ to 50+, different jobs etc etc.. 14 different people is not less to say that your survey providers are cheating.. But yeah, I agree , even I found 1 million people to test it, there is always a probability of nobody matched up with the criterias of survey.
    But , you missed something in my post about surveys.. How can they start to send surveys via e-mail. They just told me I dont match the criteria. Ah yes, that is normal. They may got a survey offer from company that matches my criterias just after I tried it via TokenAds offers.. I thought like that,too. And what I did..I went to TokenAds, opened up the survey offer..BUT!... I could not see the survey there thats sent to my e-mail address by same survey company!!!
    Can you also explain this? No. It's about survey company, you are out of* this problem, right...

It's not the only offer I completed. It is just one of them. There are 6-7 other offers that I sent TokenAds to be investigated with all their own proofs. I signed up websites,surveys etc just to complete your offers. Now my e-mail address is under spam raining. I know this is not your concern. It wouldnt be my concern too, because I took the risk, just to get some tokens. But, yes, I couldnt get the tokens..Instead I got useless programs, tens of daily spam e-mails etc.

I would also like to advise you to read our Terms and Conditions and our FAQs where you will be able to see that some cases can prevent you from getting your points such as ad-blocking software, not allowing cookies or the usage of not valid information.
    To defend myself perfectly against all possible inconclusive results/replies , I did read all FAQs, Terms&Conditions, everything about TokenAds, Nordeus etc etc... Thanks for advice.

And I hope, I managed to provide you some more nice questions that hopefully make you make a deep search to find the truth.

Josh
    Thank you Josh. I really mean that. I wish you a great day in the name of the whole Manager Who Couldn't Get Their Free Tokens.
    To be honest, hearing from someone, someone human in charge, is really nice!
    I hope in further manager problems, they will have more chance to get responses from humans in charge.

Regards,

Finduxx
    Last edited by Finduxx; 01-21-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Tokenads dont work for me at all. I play on android and they either lead to a appreach.net (something like that) page or if they work, you get an error at the last page. I got one download poker app to work, the other download app's did not. Couldn't even download them.

I've accepted the fact once i get to the higher leagues im going to just try to come top 4. Im not paying lots of money for a game i play during my breaks at work.

I like the game alot, but i just wish we could maintain our stars for just a couple of seasons lol That would make everything easier. Can maintain a good squad and buy good players with your daily tokens when you need them / want them. That would make the game about tactics and it would feel like a true football sim, but on my phone.

Basically of the at least 20 - 30 surverys i have tried to complete, none of them have worked, i got 3 free tokens downloading a poker app from google play. So im at a 5% success rate on android.
    Last edited by Kuruma; 01-21-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast