Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special coach Training ads

Special coach Training ads

I haven't been able to use the double training ads for days. I used to have 4 ads per day, which gave me just about the right amount of bonus to keep them at 10%. However, without the double training ads I will have to use 50+ rest packs per day to do so. In addition, I can only get free rest packs from the rest pack tab now, not in the traning tabs. Anyone has the similar issues lately? Thanks.

50+ packs? If it cost me that much to get 10% bonuses, I wouldn't be doing it. But I haven't had a problem getting the 2x training

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

Rookie
    What is double training ads? And how do you get the 2x training?

I know that you can pay enormous amount of tokens to have 2x training for 24h. Is that it? And what ads are you talking about then?

It just speeds up the bonus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

What about using scapegoats instead ?

I mean, you can place 4 players in reserve spots ; those players must fill 2 defensive roles and 4 midfielders roles and 2 offensive roles at minima ; those players will participate to all the drills; other players complete defensive and offensive roles up to or beyond 4 ; choose drills expending 3% condition ; use up to 8 drills ( 2 for each non-scapegoat squad ). Normally, this use 6% condition for 16 players and 24% for 4 players and get your team from bonus 8% to bonus 10% in all categories.
    Last edited by RCF12Manager; 07-12-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks for the tips

I no longer be able to see this band anymore...two of my friends had the same issue...

I have the same problem.
    When I am in training, there is no button for the double bonus (sometimes).
    But I have available video for free. When I go back to add condition to a player, there is a blue button for a free video.
    Or when I 'm searching for free gree packs with videos, I can see 2-3.
    But when I go back to training, still there isn't the button for X2 raining.
    Not even for the first training of the day.
    Why ?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Like other offers in the game, Training ads availability can fluctuate depending on how many the offer providers can give to your profile at that moment. It depends on location (country), profile, language, platform ...

It may happen that on specific moments you don't see any, but try other platforms, as some offers are only for one of them: if you have an iPhone, try Android or the web browser version, for example, as providers may have offers for you but not at the platform you're using.

Training ads availability can fluctuate depending on how many the offer providers can give to your profile at that moment. It depends on location (country), profile, language, platform ...
    I understand that but watch my steps
    - Early in the morning I go to training section
    - I set a training or choose a repeated from the old ones
    - I cannot see the X2 button
    - I click the button for free videos booster and I can see that there is available video
    or
    - I go to players condition and I can see that there is a blue button (free video) to gain +15 condition for my player
    - I don't spend it and go back to training (so to use it for the X2 bonus) but still there is no X2 bonus

So, there is a video from a provider but I can't use it for the X2 bonus.

From time to time I can use the X2 button (and maye twice a day) but it's not available every day, even if there are some free videos for me.
    Why ?
    The X2 training bonus uses different offers from providers or all the offers are the same even if you want to use it for X2 bonus, to gain condition for a player or to stock a green or red pack ?
    That's I don't understand.
    Thanks for the reply

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast