Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special coach Training ads

or to repeat my question with another way :

1) Today I have from the providers
    0 vids for X2 training
    3 vids for green packs
    3 vids for red packs
    4 vids to gain condition for my players

2) or 10 vids offers ?

if it's the second, why I cannot use an offer for the X2 bonus training and can use it for a red booster ?
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 07-20-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    or to repeat my question with another way :

1) Today I have from the providers
    0 vids for X2 training
    3 vids for green packs
    3 vids for red packs
    4 vids to gain condition for my players

2) or 10 vids offers ?

if it's the second, why I cannot use an offer for the X2 bonus training and can use it for a red booster ?
    I have the same issue often. I just thought they were limiting the training boosts

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SH Su View Post
    I haven't been able to use the double training ads for days. I used to have 4 ads per day, which gave me just about the right amount of bonus to keep them at 10%. However, without the double training ads I will have to use 50+ rest packs per day to do so. In addition, I can only get free rest packs from the rest pack tab now, not in the traning tabs. Anyone has the similar issues lately? Thanks.
    I guess no answer so far pleased you but here's what I think and I tell you from own experience with the old version of the game. (desktop)

This is just my idea so might not be real but it have a good point I guess. What about if the x2 bonus is not connected to all the ads companies like Matomy, Supersonic, SuperAds, etc?

For example on the old desktop version, under the game window I had some ads for boosters and money and the ads was always from the same provider "Supersonic" in my case. I never had from another provider.

But you should know that the videos per day limit applies for everything, tokens, boosters, extra bonus, etc so if you passed the limit no chances for more videos...
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 07-20-2016 at 11:29 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    I run into this problem the last three days with one of my accounts, it actually hurts you quite a bit. Much fewer training points for that team and you have to waste a few greens to get max bonuses.

How have it worked out for you guys? Has it started working again?

I got to say that I also think it is odd. My two accounts are very identical and used on the same platforms back and forth. More or less twin accounts. I could collect 35 rest packs this morning with this account, but I couldn't use the 2x multiplier once. On the other account, it works as normal on ipad/iphone and I can use the 2x multiplier as long as I can collect rest packs. But with this account its never available.

If it is a long term thing I believe it will hurt the problematic account a lot. It will loose rest packs to keep bonuses or not be able to sustain bonuses, it will gain training points and hence quality training much slower and so forth.

Dreamer
    A short update, I still have this problem. It doesn't seem connected to provider of ads since I now get the same ads from the same provider on both of my twin-accounts and one of them can access the 2x booster and the other can't. I've tried on all three plat-forms I have (iphone, ipad and PC) back and forth for the last 4-5 days, and no change. It works for one of the accounts perfectly as long as I haven't watched 35 vids, on the other account I can never access the 2x booster.

I started a thread about it at the support section:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...tml#post417602

You guys that had this problem earlier, has it started to work for you again? Anyone have any input?

I also sent a ingame support request. I will update you guys on the progress!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-08-2016 at 03:53 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Pricop's post gives an explanation about why we can see a vid about rest packs but at the same time we don't have available vid for X2 training.
    But can't explain why in one account it's available while in another there isn't.
    Suppose only Moi knows that thing but I guess he 's on vacations so better wait for 10 days to get back.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Pricop's post gives an explanation about why we can see a vid about rest packs but at the same time we don't have available vid for X2 training.
    But can't explain why in one account it's available while in another there isn't.
    Suppose only Moi knows that thing but I guess he 's on vacations so better wait for 10 days to get back.
    Yeah, to me it just seem like some sort of hang-up on my account (that also has happened for other users). In reality, it's 4 different platforms I have tried. I get one type of ads on PC through "topeleven com" (1 or 2 maybe per day), another type of ads on PC through Facebook (1 or 2), and IPhone and IPad (the ads aren't identical on iPhone and iPad right?). If for some reason my working account like was slotted to be provided ads by say Supersonic and Supersonic gives ads to the 2x booster and the dysfunctional account got ads from someone else that didn't, it still definitely look like the ads on the PC are from a different provider AND both my twin account gets identical ads on the PC. It's the same vids day in and day out (an organization promoting swimming in Sweden for safety reasons and IKEA). Like why can one account use those ads on the PC for the 2x booster but not the other? Just seem like some kind of hang-up. Let's see what the support says.

BTW anyone's got Moi's cell so that I can give him a call about it? (joke )
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-08-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    (the ads aren't identical on iPhone and iPad right?)
    I don't think so but not sure.
    I use android tablet and mobile and they have different vids (I mean, when my mobile says - no more vids, in the tablet there are 1-2 extra).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have tried on my Ipad, and my Droid phone. This line of video offers Top Eleven is giving is a bunch of Bologna if people all over the world are having problems and it has started again a month later right when associations has begun. And for 5 days. Something is WRONG, and not the videos, cause I can still watch 30 videos to get rests and trains.

FIX IT

Dreamer
    I got in contact with the support and they said they would look into it. That was two days ago, and now it is working. I have not heard back from them, but either they fixed it or it fixed itself. Nice that it is working again!

If anyone face the problem I had, IE the 2x button not working for several days while you can farm rest packs and 2x button on another account in the same country, I definitely recommend that you contact the support. They where very friendly and I got quick and personal help instantly!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast