Quote Originally Posted by kevsta View Post
    that just sounds wrong!

lmao !
    kevsta likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    A fast trainer acquire speed of 30/60/90 on 3 bars. Very fast usually gets 35/70/120. depends on the number of stars and age of player. training brackets are 18-20/21-23/25/26/26-28/29-31/32-34.

I'm not 100% sure but seems to me 5*-6* training speed don't varies much. 7* is much slower and 8* is very slow while 9* is turtle speed
    "A fast trainer acquire speed of 30/60/90 on 3 bars." Do you refer to normal or hard?

Quote Originally Posted by mountaincat View Post
    "A fast trainer acquire speed of 30/60/90 on 3 bars." Do you refer to normal or hard?
    3 bars meaning hard, 2 bars is normal.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Rookie
    thank

For my experience, I'm in level 6. Most of all, 18 year GK in my level cost at most 8 or 10 million, but I bought a GK last week which cost 16 million and he trains very fast.......

I'm currently level 4 now, i bought player ages 18 39 quality, i bought numbered of rest pack with power training, i find out that keep training until the quality that u needed then only add those stats eventually u will gain those skill point faster than after u add those stats point.
    for example quality 39 power training -3%, -6%, -9% u will get 2 skill point
    whereas, quality 40 with same condition u probably get 1.5 skill point although on the screen it will show for quality 39 might get +35 from last training and quality 40 will get +40 from last training.

my current squad is enough for me to win this season, im planning to get my 18 years old player into quality 50 by end of this season but problem is i find out that every player has a max limit of it like you only add your stats until certain limit for example attack 58.6 now average whereas you cant anymore. is it available for me to up stats again once it reach higher level?

reload 50 usd to buy all rest pack for 4 player

advantages : train fast until what quality u needed level 4 50 quality = legend 8***
    disadvantages : almost whole season that particular player cant attend any matches.
    Last edited by cklow86; 03-22-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Training brackets tend to be...
    18-21
    22-25 (End of Power Training window)
    26-27
    28-29
    30+
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

In my experience you can have identical players. One sneaks through transfers in round 1, the other gets bid up to 2x his market value. They both still train the same but the bid up player will now have higher market value. in this way you cannot always determine training by salary. pretty sure
    Season 5 - Level 5
    League Winners S5 & S3 - Runners Up S6 & S4 - 3rd Place S2
    Champions League Winners S6,S5,S3
    Cup Runner Up S5

Addicted
    Hopefully I have this right. I have just done a Practice Match training session on my whole team and received the below skill points:

Fast, Normal or Slow Trainer?-screen-shot-2013-03-23-00.16.50.jpg

Sorry if the attachment quality is poor, as I don't normally do screenshots on a Mac.

Looking at my team (don't laugh, I never knew about the likes of power training, hence the quality of the team overall), the age and increases, am I right in thinking that the fast ones are those that went 120 and over (those effectively between 19-21), or is it not as easy as that?

Also, is it even worth power training any of these now due to the quality of the majority of them (3*-4*)?

I am due the youth players in the next 5 days, and I know nearly everyone here says it is pointless, they could easily improve my team in this case.

Any extra help is appreciated.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Rookie
    @jbfg8r
    The value we're talking about is the one set by the game, not any sort of price some muppets who can't escape a bidding war set.

@bluebird, btw are u a Cardiff fan, see u at the derby next season if so

you can get through the lower levels easy enough without power training, but if you're going to the bother of having young lads in your squad rather than cheap oldies, you might as well train them a bit harder at least and try to max their useful life.

Based on the guys I have, if you're buying 3*, 18yo, 29Q lads as you might have to, you wanna look for a value of probably 3.5m+.

Regarding your youth player, I'm unsure, two mates took theirs and weren't delighted, I took my guy for 14T, trained him a little, 2 days after arrival he's 27Q 3.65m trains +150 on hard practice regularly. If it's a need position, I'd gamble on him if u have the tokens to spare and still leave yourself 20 for next season. If you've got young guys in that position, pass on him. Just my 2p :-)
    Last edited by pinballgkh; 03-23-2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Early post, wasn't finished

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast