Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Fast, Normal or Slow Trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by -NMR- View Post
    I need to bump this topic for a clarification.

Some say : "no the amount isn't a point to spot a fast trainer".
    Some say : "yes the amount is a point to spot a fast trainer".

So, I bought 2 youngsters last season, the cheapest of all, and they were all slow trainers compared to when I invested double amount for the same aged player who were decent trainers. What to conclude then ? I was lucky ? It was a coincidence ?

What we must be sure of before buying a fast trainer youngster from the transfer list then ?
    Your question reads strangely, so forgive me if I don't answer well

Basically, the highest value players train faster, which corresponds with what you have experienced
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

this thread is worth to be pinned

fast trainer is better

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Quote Originally Posted by pinballgkh View Post
    Lol learn to read...

I never said he'd train fast, i said he would relative to a guy the same quality and age who's half his value. If you had a guy like that, he'd train much faster.

The value is a mix of 3 things, the age, the quality and the training speed. If you keep 2 of these things as constants, so 2 players with the same age and same quality, the difference in value will reflect the difference in training speeds... so YES, it is true...
    Talking like Isaac Newton!!! K=mgh, if u keep m and g constant, the only difference will be made due to h. Understan children!!!(P.S All of the students are dozing off)
    Well, u r absolutely right.

Quote Originally Posted by memer View Post
    fast trainer is better
    Why you recover the old thread?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

The value is a mix of 3 things, the age, the quality and the training speed. If you keep 2 of these things as constants, so 2 players with the same age and same quality, the difference in value will reflect the difference in training speeds... so YES, it is true...
    I think this post is absolutely correct. Given the same age and same quality, the higher valued player will train faster.

To answer the question about the 18 yo $1.8MM player... You have to remember that the price of the players on the transfer wires is related to how much money you have in the bank. If you only have $1.5MM, it's not going to show you $3MM players that train super fast because you wouldn't be able to afford them anyway.

Looking at my own roster, when I sort by quality, then switch to contract details to see age and value, it clearly matches up to the (qty) * (age) * (training speed) = Value.

Quote Originally Posted by swickster View Post
    I think this post is absolutely correct. Given the same age and same quality, the higher valued player will train faster.

To answer the question about the 18 yo $1.8MM player... You have to remember that the price of the players on the transfer wires is related to how much money you have in the bank. If you only have $1.5MM, it's not going to show you $3MM players that train super fast because you wouldn't be able to afford them anyway.

Looking at my own roster, when I sort by quality, then switch to contract details to see age and value, it clearly matches up to the (qty) * (age) * (training speed) = Value.
    When you win a cone value is increased, not the wage. So, here the key to see in the market fast trainers, looking the age, and value, coz more fast trainer = more value. LOL

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ swickster
    Don't bother to open a dialogue. Where did you find this thread
    lol
    Fast, Normal or Slow Trainer?-i-see-dead-people.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234