Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

MDKII

The Vent Thread

Due to the large influx of rant threads and it getting in the way of regular discussion, we are going to direct all non-constructive criticism in this thread.

Top Eleven can be very engaging and nobody likes to lose. Since even negative feedback is feedback, we don't want to take away people's ability to voice their thoughts. However, as people have recently taken this a bit too far, and regular discussion is suffering, we'll attempt something new and see how it goes.

Feel free to use this thread as a means to vent about something that happened in Top Eleven, but do not insult other players or groups.

If new threads still pop-up, they will be locked. Feel free to direct people here instead.

For those those who wish to offer ideas, suggestion, or constructive feedback, the rest of the forum offers enough opportunity to do so.

I'll start first:

All tokens I earn go to waste because I lose 9/10 auctions on my server. It's impossible for me to get new players.

I get too many injuries!

I cannot stop a friendly someone arranged against me!

I keep losing against inferior teams!

Things like these that keep on coming up all of the time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    WHY DID I LOSE? I had 51-49 possession, WHY DID I LOSE?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

I lost at home against a team playing an illegal formation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ok I got knock out of a cup against the L8 why the **** Nordeus put a cap on players quality ???? If there is no cap on players quality I would have ****ing power train them to 60Q or even 70Q so that I can get the cup. Nordeus should stop putting cap on every level and they should introduce 10* instead of just 9*.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

The olny thing that I'm unpleased with is the small prizes in the cup for a match and for the winning trophy

For a preliminary match i receive 1.6 mil and i give my players a 6 mil prize for a victory , in the league it's even smaller 1.48 mil per match but in the league it's fine in a way because I reveice 85 mil if i win it, for the cup it's only 11 mil for the winner, and from my experience in the game, the Cup it's the hardest competition to win
    brezz likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

sponsors not paying out tokens when completed the offer,

Banned
    the sun is SHINING bright today! WTF! Cant Nordeus do something about this good weather? I buy many tokens and expect more.
    magic3 and Jorath13 like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    The olny thing that I'm unpleased with is the small prizes in the cup for a match and for the winning trophy

For a preliminary match i receive 1.6 mil and i give my players a 6 mil prize for a victory , in the league it's even smaller 1.48 mil per match but in the league it's fine in a way because I reveice 85 mil if i win it, for the cup it's only 11 mil for the winner, and from my experience in the game, the Cup it's the hardest competition to win
    Look, they want you to waste tokens on buying $$$. Simple. They cant make it TOOOOOO easy can they? Or else why buy tokens?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Ok I got knock out of a cup against the L8 why the **** Nordeus put a cap on players quality ???? If there is no cap on players quality I would have ****ing power train them to 60Q or even 70Q so that I can get the cup. Nordeus should stop putting cap on every level and they should introduce 10* instead of just 9*.
    DOOOOOOOOOOOD!

How about sending me some tokens! You seem to have an abundance of them and they are jumping out of your wallet.

Or a nice emblem would do. Cheers!
    Darth Sidious and Walphin like this.

Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast