Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,019 of 1019
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Great start for season, out of the cup on round one. Also I was the only one in that series from L4 and everyone else were from L5. Like I didn't really need the money anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    Vent? Right. I am a Level 3 but all I see in the Cup are players from Level 5 and 6! The final of the cup is worth 2.06M. My mate, who is also a Level 3, plays teams of Level 3 and 4, which is normal, with a cup final win worth about 700k!

WHY!
    I think they punish you for being too good by putting you into series that will drop you before it really even starts.

I had similar thing, got dropped on R1. Might have to buy some crappy players at the end of this season to drop my rating so that I could get a cup series where I have a proper chance.

This is a rant...

DID I JUST SIGN ANOTHER CURSED PLAYER??? LOST 1-2 AGANIST WEAKER TEAM!!! MORE SHOTS, ALL GOT SAVED??? ALSO NO ONE GOT AN 8 RATING TOO!!! SRSLY, FIX THE NGE!!!

Also 2 injuries in 1 day at AVICI too!!! If I got more injured players and no 8 rating in 3 f****ing next matches, time to quit this ****
    Last edited by pnr8555; 10-22-2013 at 10:29 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Scout list is full of useless players! i have tokens and i can't find a decent st or dc in the scout list!
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    WHY DID I LOSE? I had 51-49 possession, WHY DID I LOSE?
    strategy and a little something virtual more
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Total Scam. Its Random-Based engine. This forum is utterly useless because if want to improve i would have to hack in to the engine to understand its calculations which are so f!@ked up that you could imagine a monkey sitting in a box pressing a button that gives you a random result.

Yet again its nice having mods keeping the forum clean...but still THATS ALL THEY DO. If i have a question on how the game works i can get the information from an experienced player. So whats moderation needed for? Keeping clean.

How about answering to that? only closing and censoring threads surely must be a fun thing right?
    No, it isn't particularly fun, but someone has to do it, since people do not always follow rules.
    I am not sure if you are a native English speaker or not, but "Moderate" is in the dictionary:

v. (md-rt) mod·er·at·ed, mod·er·at·ing, mod·er·ates
    v.tr.
    1. To lessen the violence, severity, or extremeness of.
    2. To preside over: She was chosen to moderate the convention.
    v.intr.
    1. To become less violent, severe, or extreme; abate.
    2. To act as a moderator.

Get it? That's our job, we try to keep things civil and answer what questions we can, and direct what is needed to Support. We aren't programmers for Nordeus nor do we know everything about the software.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-22-2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Great, this is my 1500 post.. in the vent thread? Really...sigh.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Seriously now. New players on my scout list and again they are useless. It's been about 6-7 weeks of utter muppets. 1 player with q ending 9. I've been looking for a striker since 2 seasons ago when my one on one scorers form vanished and he couldn't hit a barn door with the moon. The three strikers there now are 29, 28 and a 26 with ending 5q.

Hell I've been waiting 4 seasons for a young defender with aerial ability. Forget young, there are never any defenders of any age with aerial defender SA in my scout list.

In general Aerial defender is hard to come buy, they are rarely in the transfer market. Likewise with shadow striker, I rarely see them too. And teaching a player a SA always feels like I'm doing more harm than good. Not to mention that times I have taught players SA, I've gotten no return from it.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    No, it isn't particularly fun, but someone has to do it, since people do not always follow rules.
    I am not sure if you are a native English speaker or not, but "Moderate" is in the dictionary:

v. (md-rt) mod·er·at·ed, mod·er·at·ing, mod·er·ates
    v.tr.
    1. To lessen the violence, severity, or extremeness of.
    2. To preside over: She was chosen to moderate the convention.
    v.intr.
    1. To become less violent, severe, or extreme; abate.
    2. To act as a moderator.

Get it? That's our job, we try to keep things civil and answer what questions we can, and direct what is needed to Support. We aren't programmers for Nordeus nor do we know everything about the software.
    So basically like i said...keeping clean and hold the kids hands.

And yet again we never receive any answer to the important questions only to those ANYONE has answer...there we get them sooo fast.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Topic closed!

For the new topic click here: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 10-23-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook