Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

I don't have any ****ing decent offer in my country. I can't get extra tokens!!
    What can i do? Pay?
    Even if i pay all my money gets drained at token wars!

Sometimes a very good 5 star player will sell for 5 tokens
    sometimes a ****ty 4 star player, old, that i really need take me to 10-15
    sometimes people get to 30 round - 50 round of token war!
    semprul asem likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If they win the CL with THAT team then they would be pulling off one all mighty fluke, there is a scout buyer on the other half of the draw to this match.
    Looks like they put in 4-5 reserves and they still won. Gotta give him credit where it is due. Then again...could be the infamous game engine at work.

How does it feel in Level 11?
    When you have quality of 70 (5*), an average age of 20 a team value of over 500mil using a suitable formation
    to lose and draw for 12/16 matches against teams with 65-66 (4*) with a team value of less than 300mil?

Anyone got similar problems for this?

BEEN FREAKING LOSING/DRAWING FOR DAYS!! LOL

Dreamer
    **** you Nordeus, that is all.
    gtmsnba13 and cracicot like this.

Banned
    I can feel the love here.

just played a guy 3rd in league and im currently 1st, lost 2-1 to him (no probs with that) but as i watched the game and he didnt, i want to know how the hell he had 80% possesion???? my team overall rating is 43 compared to his 37 and value is miles apart. I dont mind losing and realise that this happens in games but seriously 80% over me, thats bull....

Quote Originally Posted by Youngmaximus View Post
    just played a guy 3rd in league and im currently 1st, lost 2-1 to him (no probs with that) but as i watched the game and he didnt, i want to know how the hell he had 80% possesion???? my team overall rating is 43 compared to his 37 and value is miles apart. I dont mind losing and realise that this happens in games but seriously 80% over me, thats bull....

Illegal formation

Read more at http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngmaximus View Post
    Post a screenshot of your formation for that game or let us know what the formation was

since the last 2 seasons I've noticed my team keeps losing against weak teams it's becoming a joke, i'm so close to quitting Now because the results are becoming unfair and not even realistic. Top Eleven have lost so many players the past 2 seasons they have given some kind of advantage to the weaker teams to continue playing this game. I've had enough........

There's a guy on my server who keeps renaming his players. I know it's the same manager because the light blue/white striped shirt and black/red logo are always the same. This is not uncommon

What really pisses me off though is his love of two EPL players in particular - all his defensive players are named 'Namanja Vidic' and midfielders 'Garath Bale'

I mean, ****ing seriously? Not only are you going to rename all your players with the same names, but you're going to get THE ****ING NAMES WRONG??!!
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast