Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Rookie
    after i played twenty ****ing season, my goal ****ing keeper never got ****ing red or yellow card....fix this ****ing game nordeus ****ing a55hole...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    How did this happen?Attachment 5770Attachment 5771
    You know, I had problems vs this formation and when I was advised to go 4-1-3N-2, up the middle, I finally beat it and I have beat it consistantly with this formation now. I see you went 3-5-2 flat, most likely mixed or up the wings with motivated wingers, correct me where I am wrong. I know you had more possession but for the most part it was fairly equal and you both played on the wings, from what it looks like.

Just sayin.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
    after i played twenty ****ing season, my goal ****ing keeper never got ****ing red or yellow card....fix this ****ing game nordeus ****ing a55hole...
    Sorry, are you saying you WANT your GK to get a red or yellow card???

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Sorry, are you saying you WANT your GK to get a red or yellow card???
    YES, why you asking if you understand my statement, post a picture in this ****ing thread if GK got YELLOW or RED fvking cards...i challenge you all

ps: gk in right position, NEVER post GK in illegal ****ing position
    Last edited by jacksparrow; 04-26-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Thx I think I will try that in the return leg, I did play mixed with motivated wingers and going with that formation thought I would control mid and give their wide defenders trouble looking back maybe I could have played a V with a DMC.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow View Post
    at first i thought your 'u' was broken, but then i saw u wrote 'nordeus'. Now I am confused
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    at first i thought your 'u' was broken, but then i saw u wrote 'nordeus'. Now I am confused
    Is it Latin? I know they used V instead of U.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Thx I think I will try that in the return leg, I did play mixed with motivated wingers and going with that formation thought I would control mid and give their wide defenders trouble looking back maybe I could have played a V with a DMC.
    i think i tried 4-5-1 V in my first game against that formation and did not do as well. That is not to say that it will not work, but that formation is very weak in the middle, with only one DC and one MC. i think wingers are rendered moot, but with 2 STs and 3 MCs, you will overpower him up the middle. His formation takes away the wing play, so again, I recommend up the middle, mixed passing, no counter, no offsides. I have only lost once against this formation and that was before I went with the 4-1-3N-2. I went up against a team of mega scouts and eked out a 0-0 result with this formation.

Of course, if you lose...its not my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    [rant]What the hell? I thought watching the match was supposed to give you a bonus, some incentive to log on and support your players. I nearly always log on and maybe watch them win 2-1, we're top of the league now. 2 days ago I couldn't log in, missed the match. We won 8-0. Yesterday, same story and we won 3-1. Today, I logged in to set my team up for the match, sat here and watched them lose 1-0. 74% possession, 12 shots on target, and we flicking lost. My players hate me, I'm going to quit.[/rant]

Thank you for reading.
    perhaps, your players were being nervous when you watch them

Banned
    Someone explain me this: draw against him. note he has a 24-27 defence (my players range from 44 to 54)
    The Vent Thread-s-.jpg

Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast