Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1019
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

  1. #231
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    The ios vid are so short only 30 secs :
    Yeah, I know. Think I´m gonna re-install my app and see if works out. Otherwise f*ck
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  2. #232
    Apprentice Capticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I know. Think I´m gonna re-install my app and see if works out. Otherwise f*ck
    Dont thnik that help because the check your imei number, borrow a friend's or family's ios device?
    Nex Club

  3. #233
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Capticus View Post
    Dont thnik that help because the check your imei number, borrow a friend's or family's ios device?
    Didn´t work, haha! Naah, they are far away in Uppsala.. Perhaps I should take a visit and check if it works on their phones
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  4. #234
    Famous fmldotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,026
    The Vent Thread-stupid.jpg
    compensation? haha I don't even know how...
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis



  5. #235
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Connection lost on both platforms, come on gotta change my team got a game in an hour FFS!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  6. #236
    Apprentice Capticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Didn´t work, haha! Naah, they are far away in Uppsala.. Perhaps I should take a visit and check if it works on their phones
    Sounds a bit difficult or only just ask around in the city
    Nex Club

  7. #237
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    531
    Getting VERY fed up of the amount of managers making poor 'negotiations' for my players. To put it nicely, either make me an offer that is worth my time (and NOT the constant amount of offers that are below the market value) or **** off.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

    Career Progress:

    League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

  8. #238
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Getting VERY fed up of the amount of managers making poor 'negotiations' for my players. To put it nicely, either make me an offer that is worth my time (and NOT the constant amount of offers that are below the market value) or **** off.
    Minimum bid should be changed from 0T to 1T for the selling manager. So at least any offer would get you at least a token.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #239
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    WTF is this?

    What is a team like this on the left doing in the KO stages of the CL?

    FC Barcelona likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    WTF is this?

    What is a team like this on the left doing in the KO stages of the CL?

    Candidate for manager of the year award!!!!

Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast