Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Otelul Galati83 View Post
    I have 2 teams.I invest in one of them a lot and I have injuries all the time.The other one, I start investing just after 22 matches.Immediately after I bought the first tokens, I start having injuries almost every day(only one till that moment).In my opinion, the more you invest, the more injuries you have.It's a good idea from business point of view, but it's definitely not fair.
    Yet more confirmation that this is a practice by Nordeus to fill their own pockets at the cost of the enjoyment of this game for the manager.

The list grows....

Quote Originally Posted by km_pl View Post
    Stop playing so many games! If you keep playing friendlies, your players will have less chance to get injured. Of course the friendlies are good for collecting packs and improving players, but they're clearly tired. I say this as someone who trains the players instead - I still get injuries of course, but I kind of expect that

Also, this thing about more injuries when you buy tokens is silly. I got fewer tokens this season than last, but easily treble the number of injuries - it's a generic engine tweak

Haven't been on the VT for a while, so funny to come on occasionally and see the various 'the game punishes token buyers/the game helps token buyers' comments

It's the same, good and bad, for everyone
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Stop playing so many games! If you keep playing friendlies, your players will have less chance to get injured. Of course the friendlies are good for collecting packs and improving players, but they're clearly tired. I say this as someone who trains the players instead - I still get injuries of course, but I kind of expect that

Also, this thing about more injuries when you buy tokens is silly. I got fewer tokens this season than last, but easily treble the number of injuries - it's a generic engine tweak

Haven't been on the VT for a while, so funny to come on occasionally and see the various 'the game punishes token buyers/the game helps token buyers' comments

I wonder how can you say this, being in the game for less than two months
    thon likes this.

Apprentice
    I love the noobs giving it all the big man.
    CarlTaut and Zeon like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post

Simon, you know where I stand on this and CarlTaut says it quite well. You and I have only been here 2 months. I have gut feelings based on what I have seen and heard. But I dont profess to know that its the same for everyone. This forum is but a small fraction of the players and it would be a bit wrong for you to assume that it is the same for everyone. There has been some pretty shady stuff last year and I want to know more about it, but i think it was in the old forum and now gone and not accessible.

Regardless, all I ask is that you be open-minded to the possibility that there are things going on that you, I, we dont know about.

Apprentice
    The game sort of changes as you lvl up to 7-8 and above .

I agree with Injuries problem . Tough it happend to me after i upgraded my med facilitates , more injuries have started occurring , 4-5 players are always injured at any time during the league.

Last game of the season and 3 injuries - 4,6 and 6 days respectively

Totaly shocked- login to my team and find 5 new players in my team.. all 33-34 years. Where the hell do they come from? I don't need them but cannot sell them. What should i do with those grandpas?

Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast