Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Like Tree388Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread

Quote Originally Posted by maettsook View Post
    I'm finished with this game, 7 months of addiction and I'm finally sick and tired of this ****.
    Fully conditioned team, full morale, 3rd in the table and need a win to go top, do I win? Do I ****! The game even threw in an injury to my star midfielder in the 23rd minute. On the plus side I can now get back to the PS3
    Attachment 10923

oh and Nordeus a message for you
    FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK OOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!!! - YouTube
    4-3W-3 is the best counter for 4-3N-1-2
    Cat Harrison and thon like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I think having (supposedly) far better players is a pretty good counter, too.
    Haroon Bhatti likes this.

how does my 35.1 overall team draw against a 22 overall team with 2 star players, and one 4 star, playing at my home grounds, with me watching and him not... 70% possession to me and a 1-1 draw, what the f brah

Apprentice
    Possession means nothing in this game. It's all about the shots on goal.

Yes why do people insist on putting pics up big about games, much better to have little ones to click on, that way its easier to read the text with it...having it sprawled across the screen doesnt make me want to read the information anymore lol. Not that anyone will read this and change or give a F***, but its a little vent which I feel alot better by sharing...look forward to the next massive football score in my face the next time I look
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Now, see, my eyes kinda suck and I like the big pictures
    Wiesse likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Now, see, my eyes kinda suck and I like the big pictures
    Lol well click on the little pic and hey presto its nice and big ...yeh I know, just thought I would say as I tend to click on the little ones and just scroll past the large as its in ya face ....but thats just moi.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

NGE at its finest - Lead 2-0, 4 injuries in the GAME!!!

Wiesse, jey2208 and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Once again I think I'm gonna sound like a cynic but all of a sudden my 4 forwards couldn't hit a cow's ass with a banjo!!! After scoring for fun My last 4 games have been very close 1-0, 2-0 wins and a score draw. Thought I had lost league after drawing 0-0 with 2nd place team and 3rd placed team leap-frogged us both. But today he beat the top team to put me back in pole position, 2 points clear with a game to go!!!! Should really have blitzed these teams but dip in form with 4 games to go really pissed me off especially as the squad was all 100% morale and had been getting 8/9 average each game!!! But roll on tomorrow and we'll see where we end up!!!!

Rookie
    I love a rant and what better place to start than at the very start of a new season. I lost my first cup game. Nothing new here I hear you say. Well let's get down to the nitty gritty. Team I'm playing is level 8 pro, I'm level 6. My quality is 46.9, his is 39.8 so therefore you would expect that I would have better quality all round. But he has 3 7 star players quality 58. All my players are 45-48. Now I couldn't watch the game as it was too late for me as was up early next morning, so I did everything I could i.e. auto-subs, etc. Now i'm at home so did have the extra 5% possession. I went 1-0 up at start of the game. Great, then he loses a player on 15 mins to injury so i'm now playing against 10. ( sorry should have mentioned he only had a starting line-up of 10 players but game auto made up the team to eleven). I then start to get spanked by 10 players. I lose 2 quick goals and go in at half time 2-1 down. 2nd half starts and he loses 2 more players to injury by 54 minute. Now I'm not normally a betting man but I would have staked my house an a home win. Unfortunately The old GE had other ideas. I get my arse well and truly kicked by 8 players. I get stuffed 5-3 at home against a player whose not even interested in putting out a full squad, can't be arsed to watch or do auto subs. What is the point in sorting out all your counter formations and tactics when you are realistically playing against the game engine. If someone cannot be bothered to put out a full compliment then so be it they play with 10, 9, 8 or however many they want to put out. I'm sick of playing against opponents who I should beat but the game dictates that I won't. If it doesn't want "proper teams" instead of bot or players that can't be bothered then don't enter me into the ****ing competition. I'm fed up losing to ****ty bot teams or players that can't even be bothered to put out a full team and lets the GE do it for them. I will not be bothering with cup any more it's too fixed!!!!!!!!!

Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast