Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By EdgecombeFC

Thread: Absent managers of weaker teams

Absent managers of weaker teams

How!!! How can I lose 3 and draw 2 of my last 5 games at my strongest against inferior teams WITH NO MANAGER PRESENT!!! Its like tactic changes, substitutions and BEING PRESENT for the match is a disadvantage!!!! Losig cup finals 5-0 as a stronger opponent is crazy !!! How is it even when I'm not present I can lose like this ???? I've been playing for 5-6 years and it's like it gets worse !
    Last edited by EdgecombeFC; 08-14-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Rookie
    Being present against weaker teams doesn't mean you cannot lose. You had probably wrong tactics or orders set. There is so much factors which decide the result of the match. Or it was just another so-called troll result. Nothing new, happens to all of us
    Last edited by eXtEnDeD; 08-14-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    BEING PRESENT for the match is a disadvantage!
    no but it's not some big advantage either.

The game has changed the last years.
    Now it's more sources management+training than coaching.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no but it's not some big advantage either.

The game has changed the last years.
    Now it's more sources management+training than coaching.
    It's advantage when there is 2 equal teams with active managers . Not if you are playing against a bot or inactive team
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

The game has changed for the worst. I noticed that you are an apologist for Nordeus and their subpar job of running a proper game engine. Everything down to association is just a mess. "Training +Management sources. What does it matter if you maxed out Training at level 91, when you cant upgrade your ground. I spent over 300 tokens for this season. I trained, I'm present to 95% of
    my matches including associations. I would not waste my time in a thread if I did not judge based on a large sample size. The game doesn't reward active managers which is supposed to be the point of playing in the first place. Who wants to play a game where the entire league season, more than half of the teams in the league have not even 50% of managers active. Its always a two horse race and that's it.
    eban907 likes this.