Thread: How this is even possible????

Thumbs up How this is even possible????

I started this season with a team with 107%
    I have someone in the Cup with a team with 175%
    He only have 8 usable players with more than 200% and the rest of his team are players with 1 star.....
    In the previous season i lost the Champions League final against someone with 8 good players and a 3 players defence with 1 star.
    I'm sick of this game.....

How this is even possible????-img_20230818_191235.jpg

Apprentice
    There are dozens, hundreds of complaints about this on this forum. You're just another victim of this stupid nordeous system.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Probably he exploited the drawing system, unfortunately at the moment there's nothing much you can do.

The issue I see here is clearly not at that guy, he is doing his best to win, fair or unfair.
    However the main issue is with Top Eleven because we do not know based on what factors we get the opponents for the next season. Maybe more transparency will help.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Probably he exploited the drawing system, unfortunately at the moment there's nothing much you can do.

The issue I see here is clearly not at that guy, he is doing his best to win, fair or unfair.
    However the main issue is with Top Eleven because we do not know based on what factors we get the opponents for the next season. Maybe more transparency will help.
    He is the issue here.. he uses this bugs to his advantage to win every single trophy in every season, players like this should be banned
    He spends probably thousands of tokens per season and real money... I never used a single money on this game.
    It's not fair to put us in competitions against this players
    The factor is the average % of your starting 11 and the 3 best subs..... If I have a team with 125% starting 11 and my 3 best subs are 120% my average % is 124.
    If the got 8 players with 200 and the rest of his team is players with 1 stars, his average % is lower than mine ... It's so stupid and annoying
    Last edited by SuiGson; 08-18-2023 at 04:49 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuiGson View Post
    I started this season with a team with 107%
    I have someone in the Cup with a team with 175%
    He only have 8 usable players with more than 200% and the rest of his team are players with 1 star.....
    In the previous season i lost the Champions League final against someone with 8 good players and a 3 players defence with 1 star.
    I'm sick of this game.....
    Simple answer, these game programmers and owners do not give a crap about fair play. It works this way, you either spend each month a lot of real money and make a super team or you are basically going to keep asking yourself the same question over and over again. FORGET writing to support about all this they may even forward your concerns to the technical department but then it will never be resolved. Basically, they do not care to change anything. All they want is us to spend. Last season I placed second and had my team at 130% they stuck me in a league where this season my team of course is now 110% after the unfair practice of taking 20% quality from us every time we promote, I have the worse quality of the entire league, the first game I played against a team at 157% needless to say how that match went. I played 4 games and lost them all the last one against a team only 1.3% stronger at home and lost 1-2 on a penalty kick at the 88' and after about 6 counter attacks where my attackers all missed and their goalie blocked even the most difficult shot. What does that tell you? By the way, before some smart alec know it all chimes in, I ALWAYS have my team at EXCEPTIONAL preparation, I always use counter formations and tactics per Top Eleven advisory, Last season I could beat teams even 8 to 10% stronger this season I cannot win against any of my league adversaries. What does that tell us? It's ALL rigged to make us spend money and if we do not spend according to the Nordeus puppet masters we will not go so far. The end of it all, is, this game we either play it and swallow their bitter pills or we fold and quit, there are no other options. WHO plays a game to lose more than they win? We do my friend if we continue playing this unfair and greedy game