Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: For All Beginners

For All Beginners

Read this before asking for help with formations and keep in mind that sometimes no one can help you when the game engine decides not to favour you.

Remember:

1. There does not exist a formation that always wins.
    2. It is not just a matter of formation, but a matter of many other factors, like player's form/morale, engine randomness, win bonuses, motivation, orders, arrows etc.

Examples (IMO):

A. A 3* in-form player may perform much better than a 5* with bad form.
    B. A player with low morale is possible not to play at his best as if he had it superb.
    C. Engine seems to be a little bit random. So random and strange things are possible to happen.
    D. A win bonus may help your players to perform better. Or your opponent's ones if he offers it.
    E. If your players are much better than your opponent's, some may be unmotivated facing their opponents and perform below their standards. I.e. Messi will be highly motivated against R. Madrid, but he may feel bored to face R. Santander.
    F. Orders can make a formation good or bad. And you don't know the orders used by your opponent. You have to find it out during the match.
    G. Arrows can help players cover more positions, help the team in attack or defense. But they also tire players more and they may ruin sometimes a game. Plus, you can't see any arrows set by your opponent.

This post was from El Nano from the old forum, So I thought I bring it over.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Great work bro

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Great work bro
    It's been that quiet on the forums that I was reading posts off the old forum for 3 hours this morning, seeing if I can find anything.

Rookie
    great work and word by Elnano, I was reading forum without registered back then

Quote Originally Posted by yannaing84 View Post
    great work and word by Elnano, I was reading forum without registered back then
    Sadly, It seems like a few of the good members of the old forum have disappeared into thin air, El Nano, anup, mariospro, sazit77, justdome, Zuzilinho, a few others, but most of the new forum its main posting members were on the old forum but were not around on the old forum and didn't have very high post counts on there. Don't know whats happened, maybe were a fresh new breed of players and forum contributers.

Or they blocked the ones they didn't want.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    Thanks bro!

tx bro

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Read this before asking for help with formations and keep in mind that sometimes no one can help you when the game engine decides not to favour you.

Remember:

1. There does not exist a formation that always wins.
    2. It is not just a matter of formation, but a matter of many other factors, like player's form/morale, engine randomness, win bonuses, motivation, orders, arrows etc.

Examples (IMO):

A. A 3* in-form player may perform much better than a 5* with bad form.
    B. A player with low morale is possible not to play at his best as if he had it superb.
    C. Engine seems to be a little bit random. So random and strange things are possible to happen.
    D. A win bonus may help your players to perform better. Or your opponent's ones if he offers it.
    E. If your players are much better than your opponent's, some may be unmotivated facing their opponents and perform below their standards. I.e. Messi will be highly motivated against R. Madrid, but he may feel bored to face R. Santander.
    F. Orders can make a formation good or bad. And you don't know the orders used by your opponent. You have to find it out during the match.
    G. Arrows can help players cover more positions, help the team in attack or defense. But they also tire players more and they may ruin sometimes a game. Plus, you can't see any arrows set by your opponent.

This post was from El Nano from the old forum, So I thought I bring it over.
    Why didn't Barcelona played Messi in the last 3 games? Is he injured? I heard he's missing.

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Why didn't Barcelona played Messi in the last 3 games? Is he injured? I heard he's missing.
    He played and scored against Real Madrid on Saturday but Barcelona lost 2-1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast