Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By t11_fan

Thread: ball position and game quality

Rookie

ball position and game quality

dose it have any effect on ball position
    For example if both team plays 4-4-2 or any similar formation will difference in quality will give the higher Q team more ball position and by how much is it
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

That depends on more factors: players form, morale, condition, tactic settings. Formation determines most of possession. I've played matches against stronger opponents and my team had more BP when used good counter.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

As mentioned by T11_fan possession % is a very complicated number, it will affect all parts of the game for both teams.

Illegal formation is an extreme example but a clear one. I have yet to see a illegal team with only 20% win a game.

P.S. Don't forget stadium and manager friends watching also affect %.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    lost to team with 20% position looool
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Illegal formation is an extreme example but a clear one. I have yet to see a illegal team with only 20% win a game.
    Just to add my experience, not pile on, I actually won for several seasons with 'illegal' formations. I didn't realize there was such a thing, and simply played what I felt was the best line-up I could generate. I never won my league, but I did manage to get up to league level 5.

Found this forum right before the start of this season and am 13-1-0 so far
    Did you know?...In Texas, a recently passed anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed...This makes me so proud to be a Texan

"Excuse me sir, tomorrow evening, I plan to defile your home, have you any objections?"

"I should think so! My Mother-in-Law isn't visiting til next week"

"Ah, my sincerest apologies, til next week than?"