Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Association #PEZCPY

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We didn't reach enough points to remain in Platinum, so went to Gold 1 again.

Our historic association, the first that had a thread in this forum, which is actually playing light, needs 2 members that are willing to play without worries in a FA with 5 members, not 6, for the 50T.
    Well I get exhausted just thinking about starting all over in new association. So i'd very much like to own this historical association. I'm oil rich businessman. time to express my full interest in acquiring this bankrupt asso. i will immediately fire other 2 members in order to regain your past glory. you should think about the deal paper i already put it on your table.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-17-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Well I get exhausted just thinking about starting all over in new association. So i'd very much like to own this historical association. I'm oil rich businessman. time to express my full interest in acquiring this bankrupt asso. i will immediately fire other 2 members in order to regain your past glory. you should think about the deal paper i already put it on your table.
    This will not happen lol this is like a familiar association, where the managers that played 5-6 years ago the forum leagues, joined. I don't pretend to leave, or fire any manager that still involved as the concept is far away from competing intensively.

I came here just to find a meme lol

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718