Page 50 of 286 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

My team is 89% however I only started playing a week ago and I'm improving quickly. I'm looking for an active association where people communicate and stuff.

Apprentice
    Hi looking for couple members to add to our association. Active players welcome.
    Gold division 2.
    Association name : PTN ALLSTARS
    Tag : #MOHKLX
    Last edited by paul northey; 07-20-2017 at 10:30 AM. Reason: More info

His guys, I'm a UK Manager who plays daily and who takes part in almost all association tournaments. I'm currently stuck in an almost inactive gold 2 association with 2 other reasonably active members.

I'm level 13 and my team is rated 118% I also have many subs/res player 100%+

If there's a gold 1 or even a platinum association out there I'd be happy to join you and become part of a team who work well together.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsofLight View Post
    His guys, I'm a UK Manager who plays daily and who takes part in almost all association tournaments. I'm currently stuck in an almost inactive gold 2 association with 2 other reasonably active members.

If there's a gold 1 or even a platinum association out there I'd be happy to join you and become part of a team who work well together.
    Hi I'm looking for active manager but currently in gold div 2.
    Tag : #MOHKLX
    take a look!!!
    UK also

Hello, our association may be interested in you, we're in Gold 1. #K1MC51 If we decide to accept you and you decide to join us, I will let you know in a day or two. I hope it's OK, Thank you.

Hello, so things changed because we may need 2 new members now and we would really like to have you in our team! All our teams are above 110%, except for the retiring one. We are active every day and we always give bonuses. But we would like you to attend all association matches if possible.

Join us on road to glory

Hello everyone.

I seek players for my association. I am 21 level, and association is in 2 gold division.
    Goal is to be in top 10 in the world.
    Only teams above 97% quality.
    Association id : 7H3WIB
    Association name: KORIJENI
    Club name: KTBFFH

Cheers

Hi

Hi, you are welcomed in our association when this tournament pass.
    But activity is required and if you start loosing you will be expeled.
    Association id : 7H3WIB
    Association name: KORIJENI

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    Hello, so things changed because we may need 2 new members now and we would really like to have you in our team! All our teams are above 110%, except for the retiring one. We are active every day and we always give bonuses. But we would like you to attend all association matches if possible.
    Hi I could be on the lookout for another association as I'm desperate to do well and current association is just too inactive.mt team overall is %113. Thanks
    Last edited by paul northey; 07-20-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    Hi I could be on the lookout for another association as I'm desperate to do well and current association is just too inactive.mt team overall is %113. Thanks
    Hi Paul.
    Our association is gold 2 division.
    We are active and promising serius playing..
    Interested??