Page 55 of 286 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hello, looking for two players to join my association that is currently gold 2. 100% promotion to gold 1 after this season. We need two new players due to two of our members being too inactive while the other 4 always watches the games. Home Games GMT: 14, English speaking association. #QT4EMT

We have a highly active, fun and super supportive association. Looking to fill two openings for members leaving.

Association Name: We ate all the pies
    Association Tag: NI9B6A

Our association is currently Gold Division 1 pushing to get back to Platinum this season.

Requirements:
    Highly active and supportive owner, driven to improve
    At least 5 star team, prefer 5+ star
    Able to support association with first leg games starting around 14:00 GMT
    Prefer english speaker for group chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Si buscáis una asociación de habla hispana uniros a esta gran asociación Las bestias de españa"
    Sí estáis interesados en uniros habladme por WhatsApp al 625770087 para haceros un hueco en el equipo!

Looking for one new member in our association. We are currently in gold 2, expecting to earn our way into gold 1 this season.

Association name: Furious FC
    Association Code: PC0409

Looking for someone who maintains high Attack/defense/possession/condition team bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalorcool View Post
    Looking for one new member in our association. We are currently in gold 2, expecting to earn our way into gold 1 this season.

Association name: Furious FC
    Association Code: PC0409

Looking for someone who maintains high Attack/defense/possession/condition team bonuses.

Are all active?

Hello I have got an association called ktfc don't mind what level people are if you want to join need a couple of more players got promoted to an higher league and a couple of players left

I have a Gold Division 3 Association.
    We're active folks, but not spam arround with bonuses much.
    So far, there hasn't been a SINGLE SEASON where we haven't advanced in rank.
    I need a guy who has at least 80%
    You will recieve 20 tokens at end of the season no matter how you perform, if you prove to be good, I'll let you stick around for more.
    Associaton name:
    Shabani.
    tag.
    #7TD1DA
    Contact me on facebook Shaban Stric https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...0015684367126&

We are looking for a daily player to join our association. Association name is Greatest and we are Plantium Division...
    If you're interested in joining contact me on fb: https://web.facebook.com/karlo.kovac.33

Hey guys! I posted here a week ago but a new member has left us after one game. So again we are looking for a manager with decent team (90% at least). That's only requirement First gold division, international association, feel free to join! #3Y2S0J
    We are waiting for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Harper0k View Post
    Hey guys! I posted here a week ago but a new member has left us after one game. So again we are looking for a manager with decent team (90% at least). That's only requirement First gold division, international association, feel free to join! #3Y2S0J
    We are waiting for you!
    Hi,
    my association #XIYD9C
    My profile: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...7ebilirim.html

I am looking for a more active federation that uses bonuses and training. If appropriate within you, I may leave the existing federation.