Page 57 of 260 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 2592
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

  1. #561
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Nur Aizat View Post
    Dude, I would join. But the problem is that I need to finish my association's tournament before I can do so. Can you save a space for me?
    Yea man, I got you. Thanks!

  2. #562
    Rookie FC Dacia Terra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    69
    I'm in the search of an asso at Platinum, with over 1300 points. I'm very serious and I expect the same, active all the time, bonuses 40% daily, good team, over 140%.

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

  3. #563
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    139
    Hi managers,

    We have the association - I founded it on the very first day this functionality has been launched - because I love this game and want to use every feature it offers. At this very beginning, I found five managers, and we started to win and promote.

    Since that time, many things have changed, but one essential thing has remained and will NEVER change. At this very beginning, I stated our clear goal: to get to platinum and to stay there. And this apparent goal is something which has not changed and which will never change.

    After some time, we established a very stable team of dedicated, loyal, active managers, who are willing to work on their teams, who try to improve themselves continuously, and who are prepared to invest an enormous amount of their time to the game. We have also developed many tools that help us to improve. For instance, we use our email conference where we exchange our experience and know-how and where we share the detailed statistics. We also have the unique web system which helps us maximize the training efficiency of our teams, as some of our managers are very strong in software development and mathematics and created this system for our association. All this helped us to promote to Platinum some time ago, and now we have been playing Platinum for 3rd or 4th consecutive season.

    And one more point - we do not cheat, and we never will. We want to play fair and win through our skills, not through exploiting the system.

    Unfortunately, one of our core members, in fact, my co-captain who has been with us for incredibly long time, had a serious health issue recently and decided to leave our association as he cannot be much online anymore. That made us very sad - not because we have lost the great, committed manager, but mainly because he went into such severe situation. We offered him to stay even without being online because we wanted to give him any help and support we could. But he decided to quit.

    That is why have one open position. Therefore, if you are a dedicated manager who loves the game, who wants to win every match, who wants to be successful, who wants to learn more every day, who wants to discuss the tactics, who seeks to get the newest know-how and to share his experience, don't hesitate to contact us.

    Maybe you currently play in the association, but maybe you are not 100% convinced its members are 100% dedicated. Maybe you do not see the focus or dedication of your captain or co-captain. Maybe you are not sure how the future will look like. Maybe you can imagine a different approach, maybe you would expect a different approach, maybe you ask your teammates to show a different approach - and you do not see any change. Maybe you start being frustrated. Maybe you just do not trust the future.

    Then - take a decision, quit your current unsatisfactory job, and join us. I can guarantee that with us, you __will__ make a difference.

    One more point: I want to be completely fair with you, so I need to state that we have not secured staying Platinum for the next season, and even though I am confident we will be successful in the rest of season and win enough points, I need to warn the potential candidates there is a risk of relegating to Gold1 for the next season, and we will need to fight back for Platinum. (It happened once in the past already, and it took us only 1 season to get back to Platinum.)

    Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Or come and take a look - Night Attackers, #L2PNXY. We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1 - and it is essential that you may be present at that time.

    I will wait for your reactions until Wednesday, September 6th, 8 PM GMT+1. We have Thursday for discussions, and until Thursday evening we would like to come to a conclusion.

    Santa

  4. #564
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi managers,

    We have the association - I founded it on the very first day this functionality has been launched - because I love this game and want to use every feature it offers. At this very beginning, I found five managers, and we started to win and promote.

    Since that time, many things have changed, but one essential thing has remained and will NEVER change. At this very beginning, I stated our clear goal: to get to platinum and to stay there. And this apparent goal is something which has not changed and which will never change.

    After some time, we established a very stable team of dedicated, loyal, active managers, who are willing to work on their teams, who try to improve themselves continuously, and who are prepared to invest an enormous amount of their time to the game. We have also developed many tools that help us to improve. For instance, we use our email conference where we exchange our experience and know-how and where we share the detailed statistics. We also have the unique web system which helps us maximize the training efficiency of our teams, as some of our managers are very strong in software development and mathematics and created this system for our association. All this helped us to promote to Platinum some time ago, and now we have been playing Platinum for 3rd or 4th consecutive season.

    And one more point - we do not cheat, and we never will. We want to play fair and win through our skills, not through exploiting the system.

    Unfortunately, one of our core members, in fact, my co-captain who has been with us for incredibly long time, had a serious health issue recently and decided to leave our association as he cannot be much online anymore. That made us very sad - not because we have lost the great, committed manager, but mainly because he went into such severe situation. We offered him to stay even without being online because we wanted to give him any help and support we could. But he decided to quit.

    That is why have one open position. Therefore, if you are a dedicated manager who loves the game, who wants to win every match, who wants to be successful, who wants to learn more every day, who wants to discuss the tactics, who seeks to get the newest know-how and to share his experience, don't hesitate to contact us.

    Maybe you currently play in the association, but maybe you are not 100% convinced its members are 100% dedicated. Maybe you do not see the focus or dedication of your captain or co-captain. Maybe you are not sure how the future will look like. Maybe you can imagine a different approach, maybe you would expect a different approach, maybe you ask your teammates to show a different approach - and you do not see any change. Maybe you start being frustrated. Maybe you just do not trust the future.

    Then - take a decision, quit your current unsatisfactory job, and join us. I can guarantee that with us, you __will__ make a difference.

    One more point: I want to be completely fair with you, so I need to state that we have not secured staying Platinum for the next season, and even though I am confident we will be successful in the rest of season and win enough points, I need to warn the potential candidates there is a risk of relegating to Gold1 for the next season, and we will need to fight back for Platinum. (It happened once in the past already, and it took us only 1 season to get back to Platinum.)

    Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions. Or come and take a look - Night Attackers, #L2PNXY. We play our home games at 11PM GMT+1 - and it is essential that you may be present at that time.

    I will wait for your reactions until Wednesday, September 6th, 8 PM GMT+1. We have Thursday for discussions, and until Thursday evening we would like to come to a conclusion.

    Santa
    I've sent a join request, Is-haq with 130% Quality

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  5. #565
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    7
    WADAJODA TE - #ECLF3T
    Home games - 10pm UK
    Lookin for - Players who are active at weekends for the tournament!

    There is a thread in main associations Hub with more details


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #566
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by ishaqthkr View Post
    I've sent a join request, Is-haq with 130% Quality

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Thank you, Is-haq! I will be in touch with you soon.

  7. #567
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9

    We Want You!!!

    Hi Pal,

    My Association are at Gold Division 1 always just falling short of promotion to Platinum level due to inactive members which i have dealt with so would welcome you into our very active association to help us clinch promotion and start to dominate again.

    Our code is: #79UYEJ

    Hope to hear from you soon

    Regards
    Angelo

    Quote Originally Posted by FC Dacia Terra View Post
    I'm in the search of an asso at Platinum, with over 1300 points. I'm very serious and I expect the same, active all the time, bonuses 40% daily, good team, over 140%.

    Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

  8. #568
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9
    Hello All,

    My association 'Man Utd Fan Trophy' are on the hunt for a new member.

    We are in Gold Division 1, very active and our members support one another whilst having a good chat about the games among other stuff.

    So if you are serious about Top Eleven and love winning and being part of a winning group then join us:

    Tag: #79UYEJ

  9. #569
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2
    English speaking Association
    Searching for clubs with at least 5 star teams
    Need active and serious members only or you will be kicked out.
    Association : Hala Football
    Level: 16
    Home match time 18:30 (Gmt: +5:30)
    Currently 2 members with 6 star teams and one with 5

  10. #570
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    Looking new member in our team "ZT", in platinium division. You need to have 6 star team at least.