Page 68 of 286 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Guys join my association "the invincible" currently at gold division 2. Need skilled and commited plyrs.

We are tripple champions.winning league,cup, champions league. Currently in gold 1. we need one spot to fill up. Enjoy 50t with us. gmt +1

Rookie
    Hello, I am interested ! But gotta know if you guys chat in the chat or if you like to keep going up ? I want an association to keep going up ... i have not yet lost an association match !! I try to keep winning. In the league tho... in first place with no lossess and 16 wins and 4 draws !!

Rookie
    Hello, I am interested ! But gotta know if you guys chat in the chat or if you like to keep going up ? I want an association to keep going up ... i have not yet lost an association match !! I try to keep winning. In the league tho... in first place with no lossess and 16 wins and 4 draws !!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Modivine View Post
    We are tripple champions.winning league,cup, champions league. Currently in gold 1. we need one spot to fill up. Enjoy 50t with us. gmt +1

Hey,

I'm looking for an active player to fill the one vacant spot in my FA called Funny Old Game (#GRCD3Q). Currently open so join and I'll take a look.

Free'd up a spot due to someone not keeping active at all.

Currently in Gold 1 and need to finish 1st - 3rd next week to stay up.

Predominantly English speaking FA but others welcome. Looking for at least 5* but obviously the higher the better.

Hey guys! Some managers had left us so we are looking for a manager with decent team (90% strength will be enough). That's only requirement First gold division, international association, feel free to join! #3Y2S0J
    We are waiting for you!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper0k View Post
    Hey guys! Some managers had left us so we are looking for a manager with decent team (90% strength will be enough). That's only requirement First gold division, international association, feel free to join! #3Y2S0J
    We are waiting for you!
    Whats the match time ? I think I joined your association !!

I need an association.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    Beneitan likes this.

Rookie
    PLATIN looking for Members
    Tag to find our Squad:
    #YXVNAX

Only join if you:
    - watch games
    - give bonus
    - trade players
    - know about tactics