Page 58 of 286 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Thank you, Is-haq! I will be in touch with you soon.
    I got accepted in other but i left, so i resent a join request to you again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelos View Post
    Hi Pal,

My Association are at Gold Division 1 always just falling short of promotion to Platinum level due to inactive members which i have dealt with so would welcome you into our very active association to help us clinch promotion and start to dominate again.

Our code is: #79UYEJ

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
    Angelo
    Thanks for you answer bro, but u founded already one. Maybe in the future, due to lack of results or inactivity from the other members, or both lol, I will join. Have a nice day, Marius.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ishaqthkr View Post
    I got accepted in other but i left, so i resent a join request to you again.

Hello ishaq, i cannot see your application. We have decided to accept you, can you please apply again so that we can accept?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hello ishaq, i cannot see your application. We have decided to accept you, can you please apply again so that we can accept?
    Actually i joined another one with 1210 points, but their quality is too damn high which will hurt me so yeah I've resent application in your association

Apprentice
    Hi . Me and my son looking for association with active players. Me is 98% and his 93% and we growing every day and daily players as well.
    Last edited by vidas1976; 09-05-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelos View Post
    Hello All,

My association 'Man Utd Fan Trophy' are on the hunt for a new member.

We are in Gold Division 1, very active and our members support one another whilst having a good chat about the games among other stuff.

So if you are serious about Top Eleven and love winning and being part of a winning group then join us:

Tag: #79UYEJ
    Hi . Me and my son looking for association with active players. Me is 98% and his 93% and we growing every day and daily players as well.

A friend and I are looking for a new association, both ours are very inactive and so we would like an active one, we play daily, our teams are 102% and 104%.

My current one is gold 2, so I would like something close to that but priority is active + 2 slots so we can be in the same one.

PLATINIUM team searching new player

We are looking new member to our club to play active in our team in PLATINIUM division.
    You need to be at least 6 star team and having 40% bonus in weekends to be in good fit.
    We have open join in now and will take players to test.
    You can find us in team search just put " iiiZTiii " to search or reply here
    Last edited by zeitii; 09-07-2017 at 03:51 AM. Reason: typo

We zijn op zoek naar een zesde speler voor onze bond (De Kampioenen). We zijn pas gestart, maar hebben ervaring en zelf zeer actief. We zoeken dan ook een Nederlandse speler die zelf ook actief is. Samen trainen, spelers uitwisselen is min of meer een vereiste. #U3EN18

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Association recruitment !

Quote Originally Posted by vidas1976 View Post
    Hey, you can join us , just search for the association. "Hala football".. we are a new association and we have one 6 star team, ie. me and two 5 star teams