Page 48 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

I need active players for my association.
    Please contact me. Thanks

Poslano sa mog SM-G955F koristeći Tapatalk

My association WSW FC (TAG: #C93Q4P) is currently on the lookout for a new team member.

We are active and looking for another active member to join with possibly another spot up for grabs. Currently in Gold div1.

TAG: #C93Q4P

Hi,
    This is Judah Jebadas, Captain of ManUtd Global Association. We currently need one member to join our association as we have removed a non participating member.

Qualities of Manager and Club required:
    Club: Atleast 90% +
    Manager:
    Be courteous and friendly with other Association members
    Should be a daily player
    Should be training the club daily in an all round manner
    Should participate in all Association matches (Home matches compulsory)
    Should train with Association members without fail to give association bonus.
    Should put best players for association matches with atleast 90% condition and Morale at V Good for starting 11 and substitutes used.
    Offer players for loan whenever possible

Association details:
    ManUtd Global
    Gold Division 1: 1001 pts (Second time we are in Gold Division 1)
    TAG: #V8QOHS (am not sure if it's an O or 0) (Highest no. of points: 1215)
    22 times winner and 11 times runners up
    We have been relegated only once.. about 3 season ago to Gold Division 2 and then retained division for 2 seasons and again promoted to Gold Division 1 this season. That means our members have received 50 tokens last season and 30 tokens in each of the previous 3 seasons.
    Currently myself and 3 other members are from India and one is from Indonesia. Our Home matches are at 12:30 pm IST (GMT +5:30). You can be a member from any part of the world as long as you would be able to 100% attend minimum of one set of fixtures (Home or Away)
    Communication language: English

Official join my association!-untitled1233.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1233.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	84279 We need two players!!!

Hi,
    I'm SONADA SK Captain of YİGİDOLAR GELİYOR Global Association. We currently need one member to join our association as we have removed a non participating member.I hope i get a quick reply.Official join my association!-associations.jpgOfficial join my association!-associations-2.jpg

NOTE:Tag: #FWNMN6 find us easier
    Last edited by sonada; 07-04-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Hello.....

A team of about 112% in quality is needed in VWFA...we in platinum and trying to stay there forever, so your loans would be important for us... Just search for VWFA and apply... There is only one VWFA any other is a counterfeit.
    Match time is at 7gmt

Thanks in anticipation

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

we are looking for a good player,
    if you will watch the matches (not always, I understand that we all have life, but quite often) it will be enough for us, no high requirements (100% will be good enough). Our association is pretty solid: 1st gold division, 24 first places and 14 second places. Feel free to join: tag #3Y2S0J (it's zero not O)

Dreamer
    We are looking for one (preferably Dutch speaking) new member.

Official join my association!-recruit.jpg

We just promoted to Gold 1 again and are trying to stay in this time. Minimum requirement is to manage your own team and keep your bonusses up. At this point in the season you should have a team of at least 95%. Watching matches and giving out bonusses will be appreciated.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAngel View Post
    We need a member. 6 star quality and above. To be active, first give then request bonus once per day. And to be present during the matches.
    Name of Association is South United. #XBPRL0
    Platinum Division
    We'll choose one on Friday morning
    Just applied, i have 100% quality, I don't buy scout players tho, but I am always active

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys!

We are looking for a new member for our Swiss Aussie Association (Tag: #UKDD6A). We are playing in Gold Division 1. Australians and Swiss will be preferred, but also other nationalities are welcome.

Send me a PM if you would like to join us!
    Last edited by Reto; 07-13-2017 at 04:05 PM.