Page 8 of 286 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

#EUK2ZS

Newly created Association for active and team-minded oriented players (nationality won't be a problem as long as you speak English), willing to put the effort and trying to achieve the top spots in Top Eleven Associations.
    The goal is to be competitive and get promotion to Bronze 2 this upcoming season.

We need at least members with 4stars (80%) active, who work on their teams and support the other members with training, loans and watch matches!

Apply now so we can get a strong group at the start of the season.
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.

http://forum.topeleven.com/associati...sociation.html

Made a post in the main association forum a bit too hastily and after realised the sticky. Sorry admins! As per the post me and a friend are new players but are looking to make a strong association of players who show up and keep their teams strong like we do. My team is at 117% and I've learned from mistakes to make it better next season. My friends team is better. We're looking for 4 members or would gladly join your association if you have two spaces.

Reply or feel free to pm me!

Quote Originally Posted by Xmufcte View Post

Made a post in the main association forum a bit too hastily and after realised the sticky. Sorry admins! As per the post me and a friend are new players but are looking to make a strong association of players who show up and keep their teams strong like we do. My team is at 117% and I've learned from mistakes to make it better next season. My friends team is better. We're looking for 4 members or would gladly join your association if you have two spaces.

U can better join mine if u are searching for 4 members
    Add me on fb and I will check
    Last edited by Barry Brinkhuijsen; 07-23-2016 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    WZAWZDB!

Quote Originally Posted by Xmufcte View Post

You can look us up - Champs Inc. - #EUK2ZS
    We are two, looking for more members to start the season and challenge the first place and get promoted.
    With work and dedication we can do a good season and get the other two members throughout the course and get something good going on to get to the Top places in the Associations in a few seasons.

Rookie
    Hi. I've got 2 places for an active managers in an English-speaking FA.
    TAG: EJ4J29
    Official join my association!-image.jpgOfficial join my association!-image.jpg
    You have to be active (use bonuses and attend games).
    If interested apply through the game or write a private message here.
    Last edited by vkorchevoy; 07-23-2016 at 11:45 PM.

Name: The Red Dragons
    Tag:#9E24Q5
    English speaking assoc. Only active members with 5 star rate

Rookie
    We are the top most indian association in top eleven......we have won 6 tournaments in 1st place and 1 tournament in 2nd place....we are looking for 1 indian player....if anyone is interested just search #TW7VRS and join......
    TEAM NAME: THE SQUAD (5 STARS)
    ASSOCIATIONS LEVEL: BRONZE LEVEL-1

I'm looking for a player for the association.
    the main requirement to be in the game during the match. It is advisable to 5-6 stars.
    Achieving Association 6 wins 1 silver. # UIX2X2

Champs Inc #0CF6V9
    Recruiting new members!

We are an Association for active and team-minded oriented players (nationality won't be a problem as long as you speak English), willing to put the effort and trying to achieve the top spots in Top Eleven Associations.
    The goal is to be competitive and get promotion to Bronze 2 this upcoming season.

We need at least members who are active, who are willing to put in the work on their teams and support the other members with training, loans and watching live matches!

If you're looking for an Association to start with, apply now online or reply to this post!

#KY9BED. Six Pack Crew

We just won four straight tournaments last season, finished 1st in our divison, and are looking to add one-two active members. We removed one person and will remove a second once we fill the first spot... we have four very active members and we are on a roll... Come join us for some fun.
    League Champions
    Season 2 (25W-1D-0L)
    Season 3 (26W-0-0) (194 GF- 0 GA)
    Season 4 (26W-0-0)
    Season 5 (23W-2D-1L)
    Season 6 (22W-2D-2L)

Cup Champion - Season 2 (Lvl 4), Season 6 (Lvl 9)

Cup Runner Up - Season 3 (Lvl 5)

Champion League Champion - Season 2, Season 3, Season 4
    Champion League Semi-finalist - Season 5

Treble - Season 2 (49W-3D-0L)

Page 8 of 286 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast