#7H3WIB i love to join you guys my team rating is 113

Quote Originally Posted by Shafane2 View Post
    #7H3WIB i love to join you guys my team rating is 113
    You are weolcomed to join. Please send request

Послато са SM-J730F уз помоћ Тапатока

#ORBWM4 join our association gold 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

join us
    We have one free place in the association we are in bronze 2 but we promised it to bronze 1 we are looking for players 5 stars and above but more important are looking for active players !!! Those who watch almost every game #x5mcgm

Famous
    Hi

We are "we ate all the pies" #NI9B6A. We are a friendly bunch. Looking for an active new member to replace retired member. Finished agonisingly close to platinum on 1349 so strong position to promote next season.

New member needs to be active in chat. Share bonuses. Start season 100%+. Support association matches home games ko 2000 gmt time. Achieve max daily training bonuses. Also good tactical manager who does well in league etc winning trophies regularly.

Reply or pm if interested

"Once a pie eater always a pie eater"

Thanks

Rog

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 12-09-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Rookie
    Hello guys! I'm looking for a manager for the association I belong to. Conditions to be part of this association are:
    - the average quality of the lot to be above 95% in the start of the season
    - minimum 32% bonus (we have 40%, so we prefer the same percentage)
    - be active: to offer training bonuses always, to watch matches and of course, active chat.

All association members comply with the above conditions.

The association name is Dream Team and has code: #9PDQJ8 - international association.

We play in GOLD 1.

GMT +2; 14 pm.
    Last edited by MDaniel45; 12-10-2017 at 09:03 PM.

After two seasons surviving relegation in Gold 1, Play to Win (#MWXA1) is looking to revitalise and set on the path to Platinum. We are looking for 1-2players this season. As a part of this rebuild we have a requirement of ENG Speaking and to login most days maintaining 32% bonus. We currently have 2 chatty Eng Speakers and 2 other regular players to build upon. So if you're interested in the project then send a request to join

Hi I'm manager level 2 with 90 team avg, later will increase few percent when I replace my AMC.
    Last year I won double in cup and league easily.
    I look for gold 1 asso, because my previous asso was inactive and literally I'm the only one active.
    I can keep 32% bonus also active in asso matches.
    Let me know if there you guys who have interest.

Rookie
    I need 1 regular player for my Association. Silver 2 at the moment, although promotion to silver 1 barring a disaster is probable , due to points carried over from title winning last season . I'm Claire,Top X1 Barmy army is our mame. Interested? You can let me know here or request in game.
    Thanks for your attention.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Jolvinz View Post
    Hi I'm manager level 2 with 90 team avg, later will increase few percent when I replace my AMC.
    Last year I won double in cup and league easily.
    I look for gold 1 asso, because my previous asso was inactive and literally I'm the only one active.
    I can keep 32% bonus also active in asso matches.
    Let me know if there you guys who have interest.
    Were Silver 2 in all probability will be in silver 1 next season bevause of points carried over from last season. 2 rules. (a) Must be a regular player, we appreciate life gets in the way sometimes , if so do tell
    (b) No racist , homophobic language will be tolerated. If interested,Let me know on here or in game by request . Top X1 barmy army is our name.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk