Page 101 of 286 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

join my association #FU0MDQ GOLD 1, 100%+ only, hoping to get back to platinum

looking for solid member of my association - in platinum division right now with 1187 points and 3 weeks to go
    must be experienced with good average quality , also regular in the game as well as giving bonuses on the days when we play games thanks in advance and good luck to everyone
    association name **** the system

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dashadol View Post
    looking for solid member of my association - in platinum division right now with 1187 points and 3 weeks to go
    must be experienced with good average quality , also regular in the game as well as giving bonuses on the days when we play games thanks in advance and good luck to everyone
    association name **** the system
    Hey I'm 27 level player currently on a gold 1 association very active and well experienced in tactics would love to go platinum

English speaking Gold 1 team. We have been in Platinum many times and just dropped our weak member. We are ready to return to Platinum and stay.

#23APHM

If you aren't 40% and sharing bonus on weekends, and quality 100% or more, please don't ask

come in join our association name **** The System it's open to join

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJPitts View Post
    We are looking for one more club to join our association for this season. We desire active managers to push our association further.I'll like to join your association. Am on -00+.

About my club:
    Name: The Pitts FC (UK)
    Player since: 08 December 2013
    Manager level: 51

My association: Natural Born Winners #HAP0QM in gold division 1. We have been in Platinum before but are happy to stay in Gold 1 too.

We currently have achieved 34 1sts, 21 2nds, 21 3rds and 13 4ths.

Do you have what it takes to make Natural Born Winners the best?

We need people who are:
    • active in the game, playing every day, training their own squad every day
    • available to attend games each weekend - our home games are at 18:00 UK time
    • willing to team up with a partner to complete bonus training each tournament
    • chatty in English - doesn't need to be fluent, but needs to be understandable
    • able to have a high team percentage - 5 or 6 stars at least
    • not complete beginners, a league level above 10 is desirable
    • happy to add association members as friends on Facebook (desirable so we can support you in league games)

The association is set to join by request, but please send me a message on here to help us to decide too.
    Am interested. Currently on 100+. And my association members are now deserting

Gold 1 association is looking for 1 active member. TAG: #D032A

Quote Originally Posted by Taheer_gee View Post
    Hey guys i just started 4 months ago and so far i am doing good but my association brings me down bcs i only get 30tokens end of d season. Am searching for an association that we can win every match together and get to the top so my team would be more powerful. I hope i made sense
    So how much is your team quality ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SHARIF-BD View Post
    Gold 1.if you have FB account. And screenshot your team

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk
    Join my asso FC PLATINIUM with big words writing all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk