Page 135 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

We have space for teams in our association in our gold division 1 league team - Aston Villa FC we was in the platinum league but players have dropped out so couldn’t play last weekends game

Dreamer
    i'm looking for an active team as high as possible, i'm sick of my 2nd team being in associations where i'm the only properly active player, my 2 teams both won their leagues again(now up to levels 12 and 5) and both finished the season around 107%, anyone need a decent member for their association that always trains, always gives bonuses and usually attends games. Team name that is looking to join is Stacey FC and is 91% at full strength to start the season

THE WOLFPACK... New association... Need 4 active players to help rise through the divisions.... Search #40H050

Official join my association!-capture.jpg

A platinum association is looking for members...at least 100% with well trained players, and good ambitions... Apply by searching for VWFA...it's a unique name so it's easy to find.

Thanks in anticipation

Signed

VWFA Captain

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi,

I am searching for two serious active players to join my association.
    Our association is full but I want two new players because two are inactive.
    The rest of us all have 30% and up in training every day.
    We chat often.
    If you join us you will play with serious guys that develop and play every day.
    Write here if you want a spot or you can send a pm.
    It is our second season so we will play in bronze 2.
    It doesn't mather which level you are as long as you are active and want to develop.
    The name of the association is Top Eleven World FC.
    #NOCQ5D

Rookie
    Gold Division 1 (just dropped from Platinum due to two players being inactive) team looking for a dedicated player. We are looking for consistency - 4 x 10% training, equal sharing of bonuses, attendance at games ..... if you fulfil that and are interested come along and check us out and we'll check you too: Lame Ducks #V28F1A

If either of us are not happy and you decide to leave there's no problem.

Our association - Asylum - are looking for two new players. We are currently in gold division 2, though normally frequent gold 1, and have an average rating of 6 stars. Look us up, and see what you think.

Hi can someone tell me why did i promote from 11th place and a friend didn t from 1 st place??

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    A platinum association is looking for members...at least 100% with well trained players, and good ambitions... Apply by searching for VWFA...it's a unique name so it's easy to find.

Thanks in anticipation

Signed

VWFA Captain

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    is your 3 star vice captain still active?
    they clearly arent 100% in fact only 1 of your 4 members is 100%

Hi,

I am searching for one serious active player to join my association.
    We all have at least 30% and up in training every day.
    We chat often.
    If you join us you will play with serious guys that develop and play every day.
    Check in to our association and make a request if you want to join.
    It is our second season so we will play in bronze 2.
    It doesn't mather which level you are as long as you are active and want to develop.
    The name of the association is Top Eleven World FC.
    #NOCQ5D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official join my association!-screenshot_20181210-221331.jpg