Page 143 of 286 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Hey Guys!

Looking for 4 members to be part of a new association. Previous association was manchester united (#74QEXJ) and i helped them get to Gold Division 2.

My new association Real Manchester United (#JH9EA8) needs members who play every day and expect the same dedication from team mates. The aim is to reach the top, win games, smash events and work together to win everything we can - tokens, rests and morale!

Any questions then hit me up. If you want to join then search the the association tag and join.

Much love

Lvl 3, looking for invite from a European asso. I'm active so far, and working ofc

Rookie
    Gold 2 Squad looking for Members
    Tag to find our Squad:
    #YXVNAX

Only join if you:
    - watch games
    - give bonus
    - know about tactics

Cheers.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Lvl 3, looking for invite from a European asso. I'm active so far, and working ofc
    come to restart from scratch
    iptables likes this.

Hey Guys!

Looking for 4 members to be part of a new association. Previous association was manchester united (#74QEXJ) and i helped them get to Gold Division 2.

My new association Real Manchester United (#JH9EA8) needs members who play every day and expect the same dedication from team mates. The aim is to reach the top, win games, smash events and work together to win everything we can - tokens, rests and morale!

Any questions then hit me up. If you want to join then search the the association tag and join.

Much love

Platinium #w9yegb association looking for an active members to replace inactive member. You share bonuses? You are more often online during games than offline? Join us! send request to #w9yegb -> Army of the Pharaohs and don`t forget to PM me :-)

PS
    We require being active and having a proper team.

Hey Guys!

Looking for 3 members to be part of a new association. Previous association was manchester united (#74QEXJ) and i helped them get to Gold Division 2.

My new association Real Manchester United (#JH9EA8) needs members who play every day and expect the same dedication from team mates. The aim is to reach the top, win games, smash events and work together to win everything we can - tokens, rests, morale and of course anything from events!

The team members have experience from playing in higher divisions and are long term players - myself being level 32 and the VC being level 25.

We're on TE and the forum every day so if you have any questions then hit me up. If you want to join then search the the association tag and send a request.

Much love

Am available.... 143%

Is the slot still available....

Quote Originally Posted by Little Britain View Post
    Friendly English speaking Platinum team looking to replace inactive member. Looking for active regular training bonus sharing team player able to compete with high class opponents by turning up for games.
    Please contact me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Is the slot still available. Am 143%