Page 147 of 286 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Rookie
    We are Platinum association and in need of one decent player, MIND YOU home match time is 10PM GMT/UK so please don't join if the time is bad for you.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk
    Automatrix66 likes this.

Hi guys, Our association in platinum is searching for a new member.

Team % needs to be between 100% and 120%, you need to have a 40% training bonus and be very active during association tournaments

Please messenge me if you are interested

Rookie
    We need a new member, home match time is 22HRS GMT/UK, Please join only if you can be online at that time.

Automatrix66 likes this.

Rookie
    1 player needed, We are platinum association. Home match time: 22HRS/10PM GMT/UK, TAKE NOTE OF TIME AND DON'T JOIN IF YOU CAN'T BE ONLINE THEN. Goodluck.

Automatrix66 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ishaqthkr View Post
    1 player needed, We are platinum association. Home match time: 22HRS/10PM GMT/UK, TAKE NOTE OF TIME AND DON'T JOIN IF YOU CAN'T BE ONLINE THEN. Goodluck.

Hello, I'm new to this forum and have played Top Eleven since 4th April 2014. My club is called Libertarians FC and is currently playing in League Level 49.

I wish to join your association.

My team bonuses are on 40% on a daily basis. I have won 14 league titles, 4 Champions' Leagues, 1 Super League Trophy and 3 Cups.
    My main goal is to win as many titles as possible. I love it when players are active and give it their all to win.

#L2PNXY
    Last edited by Automatrix66; 02-06-2019 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Hashtag
    Romijn likes this.

We need one more team to join our association - Aston Villa FC - Gold Division 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Hello there

We are looking for a new manager in our associtation.

We are currently In gold division 2, but will be promoted to gold division 1 for sure (34 points missing) at the end of this perioid. We are very active associtation, hence you should be active player too and an easy going person, because we we have excellent team spirit at the moment and we wish to keep it that way. We also have a whatsapp group, which is not compulsary to join. Also you have to be able to have a conversation in english. Our teams are at the moment between 100% - 120%, but it is not mandatory requirement to have a 100% team, as long as you are developing your team. The name of the associtation is Funland

Please send me a private message if you wish to join and Ill kick out our only inactive manager so you can join.

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    Oh hi!

I was wondering if your association is still open for newcomers

Rookie
    After one member suddenly quit our platinum association is looking for a sixth teammate! We have been very solid in platinum and loyal to each other.

Our association is called unbeatable. We play at 16h GMT and we are english speaking. The spot Will open up tomorrow but if you are interested you can reply or Pm me.

Greetz,
    Marc

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Romijn View Post
    After one member suddenly quit our platinum association is looking for a sixth teammate! We have been very solid in platinum and loyal to each other.

Our association is called unbeatable. We play at 16h GMT and we are english speaking. The spot Will open up tomorrow but if you are interested you can reply or Pm me.

Greetz,
    Marc

I forgot to mention, our average team strength is 125% and we are very active in asso and events.
    #1AOUE9

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Romijn View Post
    I forgot to mention, our average team strength is 125% and we are very active in asso and events.
    #1AOUE9

Bonjour, je souhaite changer d'association la saison prochaine. Je suis div 35 et je souhaite y rester pour jouer à fond les tournois asso. Mon niveau est de 150%. Je suis tjr disponible. Je recherche un club qui est également en platinum. Merci