Page 151 of 286 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Rookie
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Gold1. We are searching for a member, min 100%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker. We want to come back to Platinum soon, we need to increase our score and to meet a loyal member. Our target is to reach Platinum in max 2 tournaments! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!

Apprentice
    We have a spot open in our association as one of our manager has quit the game.

We are very active and easy going bunch of ppl. So the only requirements for you are that you have a sense of humour and of course you need to be able to get on with the rest of us. Obviously you are able to communicate in english.

We are currently in platinum division and we are intended to stay there. Our teams are around 100%+ at the moment and we are, of course developing. We also have an association whatsapp group, but it is not mandatory to join, in a case you do not wish to do so.

If you would like to join, please let me know And Ill make some space for you

Two more active teams needed in Naija United. We are active and have a high win rate. Come let's have fun and ball!

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Platinum Association The Striker Squad needs an active manager who trains to 40%, apply now guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello managers,

Feel free to apply in our team "Ch'ti Touch if you are 85% and above. We need 40 points for the last association match to stay in Gold 1.

Thank you!

Rookie
    We are in need of two active managers with decent team quality and always online during weekend, together with full 40% everyday. Search for THE NIGHT ATTACKERS and send a join request. Thanks

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

I Wanna join your association

I have requested to join your association, kindly accept me. Intercity fc

Looking for 2 active members to get us back to platinium..must be online during matches

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
    Blue bird likes this.

Are you an active manager? Do you train up to 40% regularly? Do you have a strong team? And you have the trophies to prove your coaching prowess? The Tribe Association is looking for you.

We are currently a Platinum level association, our games are at 17:00 GMT, one of our best manager is taking a long break, so we need your awesomeness to hold our position in Platinum.

Please feel free to holla us at #82VAPO ...
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

I can't find your association