Page 157 of 286 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Join “ Team Canada “ looking for active member at least 85% and above! Going to be back in platinum division next season so be active and let’s win baby!!! Join now!!! Bergeron FC captain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron FC View Post
    Join “ Team Canada “ looking for active member at least 85% and above! Going to be back in platinum division next season so be active and let’s win baby!!! Join now!!! Bergeron FC captain!
    Do you need two very active members? We'll be +100% before long.

Looking for 1 solid squad to join our association! Gold 1 now and will be moving up to platinum next season! Looking for a squad of around 90% or up to keep dominating!!! Just be active for association matches and lets do this!!! BERGERON FC is captain. TAG: #0MUOYX

I could only accept 1 right now but potentially if 1 of you joins I could accept the other at a later date. Just be active for association matches and lets do this!!! BERGERON FC is captain. TAG: #0MUOYX

Gold 1 association is looking for active member 90%+. #73MOBR

Rookie
    Platinum division team looking for one new member (last person left to start again from scratch)!! If you are active (4x10% training), share bonuses, want to improve and improve others send me a reply. Our home games are played at 2:00pm UK. We are: Lame Ducks #V28F1A

My British association "Sharks With Fricken Laser Beams" is going to be needing a player from Monday. We haven't heard from a player in months and his bonuses have all been 0 for ages.

We're currently in Gold Division 1, the other 5 of us are very active with quality 96 - 123%, and are in leagues 50+ (except me, I'm in league 41).
    alhaste likes this.

Back of the net!

Hi Gobobo,

I just rejoined Top Eleven after a long absence, but have so far managed a 92%, and rising.

Joined an association that looked nice, but only 2 players active, I included, so your place sounds interesting.

I could join you on Monday.

Timezone wise, I'm based in Sweden.

Fc corrupt

Hi, if you interested in joining search FC CORRUPT. We are in gold 1 and I'm rebuilding the association as some members aren't active. I'm looking for players who at least play the game daily and train. If you cant watch the games, that's fine as I am unable to aswell
    Last edited by shabaz45; 05-11-2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Update info

Quote Originally Posted by alhaste View Post
    Hi Gobobo,

I just rejoined Top Eleven after a long absence, but have so far managed a 92%, and rising.

Joined an association that looked nice, but only 2 players active, I included, so your place sounds interesting.

I could join you on Monday.

Timezone wise, I'm based in Sweden.
    Hi alhaste,

You're welcome to join us anytime, the association matches are over so we're now down to 5 managers. 92% and rising plus helping out with bonuses would be great.

Back of the net!