Page 179 of 286 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Bonjour à tous,

Nous recherchons un joueur mini 90 95% français pour cette saison et sur le long terme. Association Lille OSC. Division platine.

Joueur actif, sérieux recherché.

Bonne journée.

#C9P680
    My team is in Bronze 1. Just kicked out an inactive player so one place is empty.
    Thank you

Looking for active members. Gold 2 association.
    #73MOBR

I am looking for a certain association but i dont know the exact name, all i know is about one of their members which is:
    Club name: Велика Србија
    Manager name: Момчило
    If you find out the name of the alliance or unique code let me know. Thank you.

res
    Plat team most seasons looking for 1 possibly 2 players to join. Speak English and Thai currently, required to give practice bonus every game and expected to show up to matches if you can(4 pm UTC currently). Expected to be at or above 100% by the first week of association matches.

World Class Confederation
    TAG: #4DF3MZ

First spot will be open in a few hours, possible second spot might open up between the first day of season to a day or two before first association match.

Hello,

Gold division 1, looking for some active members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    We need a new member in Gold1! We need you!
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Gold1. We are searching for a member, min 98%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker, we have a messenger group too. We are now in Gold1, we were in Platinum, a member has been removed, we need to increase our score and to meet a new loyal member. Our target is to stay in Gold1 and to gain 50 tokens, so we can grow together! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!

Pro
    A very active and competitive Platinum association looking for a new member (previous member quitted the game)

New member qualities:
    1) Team quality average 110% to 130%
    2) Must contribute to max 14% bonus for every association matchday
    3) Must attend all association matches and support all fellow members’ matches
    4) English-speaking - We are happy to share our experience and expect the same from all members
    5) Active and interactive with fellow members

Please feel free to request to join and we look forward to seeing you.

Asso Tag: #MHBRE9
    Attachment 132288
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

New Association is seeking active and great people to join.

Basic requirement :

1. 4 Star but have growing prospect.;
    2. English speaking;
    3. An association that have ambition to fight all the way to Platinum stage and if you're one of them.

If you've meet the above simple criteria. Please further the application through ''Frebymalles". Cheers!
    Last edited by ferek; 03-03-2020 at 03:38 AM.

So last season we made a new asso called: The actives

The goal was to have 6 active people in the asso that have fun together, watches some games for each other and climb the asso ladder fast, last season we were with 6, but one of the member stopped playing so now we are looking for a new member.

ATM we are in brons 2 but we are probably gonna get promoted every season and are looking for someone who is ACTIVE & has a decent team (pref at least 80+ for the start of the season).

Anyone is welcome: The Actives - GICI10