Page 202 of 286 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

I’ve got a 111% team who will hopefully make it to 120% by the end or more. I’m always active and will always attend matches. So if anyone has a space in an active platinum association, I’d be more than welcome.
    Thanks!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi2630 View Post
    I’ve got a 111% team who will hopefully make it to 120% by the end or more. I’m always active and will always attend matches. So if anyone has a space in an active platinum association, I’d be more than welcome.
    Thanks!
    we are looking to become platinum next season and we quickly have free space to ask France espoir 13

Apprentice
    Hi Ive just promoted to level 4. 1st season I have been able to join a association. I have joined a couple but everyone seems to be inactive. Is there any active associations out there with free space, who play the game for fun and enjoyment. I'm a active player. I log in daily. I train my players. I do challenges on tap joy etc to gain extra tokens to improve my team. The only money I spend on the game is the monthly membership to help improve my team. My team is 100% as of this moment. I attend all my matches and I attend other matches. So like I said any active associations out there who play top eleven for fun. Thank you

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Hi Ive just promoted to level 4. 1st season I have been able to join a association. I have joined a couple but everyone seems to be inactive. Is there any active associations out there with free space, who play the game for fun and enjoyment. I'm a active player. I log in daily. I train my players. I do challenges on tap joy etc to gain extra tokens to improve my team. The only money I spend on the game is the monthly membership to help improve my team. My team is 100% as of this moment. I attend all my matches and I attend other matches. So like I said any active associations out there who play top eleven for fun. Thank you
    if you want i can give you a place in our association but that next season where we will probably be platinum.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pproust View Post
    if you want i can give you a place in our association but that next season where we will probably be platinum.
    Thanks for replying. Did your message mean that I could have a place in your association but not until next season?

Rookie
    Thanks for replying. Did your message mean that I could have a place in your association but not until next season?
    yes we are full today but next season a member leaves us.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pproust View Post
    yes we are full today but next season a member leaves us.
    Thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it, but I found a association that I have joined straight away or should I say the association found me lol. Anyway good look for your upcoming season, I hope you do well.

Damas association, climbing up every season and we are now in Bronze 1
    We have one slot empty and looking for 100% team.
    Come and join us

Rookie
    Thanks for the offer, I do appreciate it, but I found a association that I have joined straight away or should I say the association found me lol. Anyway good look for your upcoming season, I hope you do well.
    no manager problem if you need an association in the coming seasons we will welcome you without problem you will only have to contact me.

Bonjour à tous ! A tous les posters. Nous sommes à la recherche de 2 joueurs sérieux et actif pour compléter mon association qui se nomme « Seleçao Das Quinas ». Nous cherchons des joueurs de niveau minimum 95%.

Hello everyone! To all the players . We search 2 serious and active players to complete my association called «Seleçao Das Quinas». We search players with a minimum level of 95%.