Page 206 of 286 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Platinum association looking for a new member. We have been in Platinum for the last 10 seasons.
    It is expected that you will attend games, give bonus and keep training bonus at 40%.
    Start time for home game is 9pm UTC
    We are proud to be a balanced association in which all teams contribute to success.
    We expect every team to be at least 95% in the first week and 110% by the end of the season.
    The top limit is 10% higher. So no team should exceed 120% by the end.
    If you are interested please let us know. #03J5QB
    Apply to join.
    Last edited by AlexG2016; 07-21-2020 at 02:45 AM.

We are looking for active manager and a good team with high White skills and most be present for our game if in intrested send request to #MMDXZA

Sent from my Infinix X624B using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hola hemos creado la asociación Amigos del Fútbol
    Buscamos gente que quiera apuntarse e ir subiendo niveles

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hamzatakinyemi2 View Post
    We are looking for active manager and a good team with high White skills and most be present for our game if in intrested send request to #MMDXZA

Sent from my Infinix X624B using Tapatalk
    I sent you a request I am only 78% but I hope to reach 95% or more by the weekend. I am very active and keep my bonuses as much as possible at 40% I participate in almost all matches and I share association bonuses.

Rookie
    Still need one member with 95%+ team with well trained players.
    #RQUPE5

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryHinter View Post
    Still need one member with 95%+ team with well trained players.
    #RQUPE5
    I sent you a request I am only 83% but I hope to reach 95% or more by the weekend. I am very active and keep my bonuses as much as possible at 40% I participate in almost all matches and I share association bonuses.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pproust View Post
    I sent you a request I am only 83% but I hope to reach 95% or more by the weekend. I am very active and keep my bonuses as much as possible at 40% I participate in almost all matches and I share association bonuses.
    My friend, your team does not meet the requirement. I hope you find a good association. Good luck.

Ищем новых товарищей! / Gold assoc looking for new members [Tag #59YDXY ]
    Наша ассоциация "Алькофут" [Tag #59YDXY ] ищет двух новых активных членов нашей команды. Выпали недавно из платинума и хотим вернуться - и для этого нужно двое таких же активных как и мы. Болтаем в основном на русском, по-этому было бы прикольно найти русскоговорящих, но мы рады всем.

Our association, "Алкофут" [Tag #59YDXY ] is looking for two new, active members to join our ambition association. We've been relegated from Platinum to G1 and now to G2 and are looking to bolster our coalition with players as active as us. Most chat has been in Russian, but we're open to other languages too.

We're still open if you're committed. Tag #59YDXY

Last chance!
    If you are interested join #03J5QB
    We'll make a decision in the next 12 hours
    Platinum association looking for a new member.
    We have been in Platinum for the last 10 seasons.
    It is expected that you will attend games, give bonus and keep training bonus at 40%.
    Start time for home games is 9pm UTC
    We are proud to be a balanced association in which all teams contribute to success.
    We expect every team to be at least 95% in the first week with a progression to 110% by the end of the season.
    The top limit is 10% higher. So no team should exceed 120% by the end.