Page 233 of 286 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

Rookie
    We've been Platinum for several seasons but dropped down this past year after losing a player. We need a replacement.
    TAG: #SE70QY
    sewinchan22 likes this.

[QUOTE=Red Eagle;677170]We are going to challenge in Gold league with 5 active players. Most probably we will get the 100 token reward. We are looking for active, over 100, experienced and eurozone player. Our tag name is #NMVI60 . Apply before tournement starts.. Besiktas J.K.
    ---------CLOSED----------
    sewinchan22 likes this.

#GL98YS Korea Legend 1060 points Gold 1
    Need someone who maintains max bonuses and has high whites
    sewinchan22 likes this.

Looking for new active members to replace those inactive, 2nd golden division, #x2oqvl
    sewinchan22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    #GL98YS Korea Legend 1060 points Gold 1
    Need someone who maintains max bonuses and has high whites
    hello I'm interested. I have 90% but because I just came back I play the top eleven because now I have more free time. I have a lot of tokens and money to invest in my team. I am very active always bonus 10 in training. Give me a chance I will not disappoint I come from being in platinum in the past. thanks

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sewinchan22 View Post
    hello I'm interested. I have 90% but because I just came back I play the top eleven because now I have more free time. I have a lot of tokens and money to invest in my team. I am very active always bonus 10 in training. Give me a chance I will not disappoint I come from being in platinum in the past. thanks

Sorry for the late response. Busy day. I hope it was you who joined us?

Hi. I am looking for partnership. I am a very active player and always with a 10% training bonus. I have 95% and with a lot of tokens and money to improve my team. talk to me please.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sewinchan22 View Post
    Hi. I am looking for partnership. I am a very active player and always with a 10% training bonus. I have 95% and with a lot of tokens and money to improve my team. talk to me please.

Hey mate, are you still looking? We may replace one member who went inactive this season. Let me know.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Hey mate, are you still looking? We may replace one member who went inactive this season. Let me know.
    We’re still waiting for a request from sewinchan (sent a PM 2 days ago). Now that the next tournament approaches, we look for any other application ASAP to be able to play with 6 teams this weekend. If interested, please send a request to #82vap0

We are in Gold 1, going back and forth between here and Platinum. 40% training bonus is expected in general, training with members, too.

Rookie
    #AOFFT8 (Association Code) We are looking for a player permanent in Platinum League. We expect friends who know how to find and develop mutant players (especially forward 3), who can follow their matches, do their bonuses and trainings, and are above 95 quality..