Page 250 of 286 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

EUROPA searching for one new active member, must keep training bonuses at 40%, overall quality should be over 100%.

#XWZVY4

Delete this
    Last edited by Tiga; 10-10-2021 at 07:55 AM.

Apprentice
    I'm leaving my current association, gold one, to go to a platinum one. I'm trying to find a replacement for myself for them. Assc name is ZION. If you're at least 90 or above message or quote me as I'm trying to help them out.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ULTIMATE ASSOCIATION =looking for active managers with 3x and have high White skills players if interested send request to

#mmdxza

Sent from my Infinix X624B using Tapatalk
    anass87 likes this.

We are Samurai Japan, tag: #D22UAL
    Some members don't speak English but that's the main language we communicate in, as well as Japanese. We don't care if you are chatty or not as long as you perform well. We are happy as long as you do your part.

Now we are in Platinum and close to get promoted to Diamond.

Looking for: someone who doesn't need to be told what to do, team player, active player, who keep total bonus at 40% everyday during tournament, support team members in tournaments, participation in event is a must. Don't really care about small things as long as you produce results, and you can expect the same from the rest of us too. Pretty laid back bunch of professionals.

We have now 1 spot open.

Let me know your team name, current association tag, and your team quality % if you are interested.

It's set to open. Come check out!
    Last edited by Tiga; 10-10-2021 at 08:55 AM.

Tact Tribe FA (Gold 2) is in search of a new good manager to join forces with its already existing managers.

If you are an active manager with well trained players, kindly apply using the FA tag or its name and let me know here so I can accept.

Wishing all managers the best in this new season! @Awe Imoleayo Peter

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 77
    Trophy Won: 122
    F. Champ. Title: 15

Quote Originally Posted by hamzatakinyemi2 View Post
    ULTIMATE ASSOCIATION =looking for active managers with 3x and have high White skills players if interested send request to

#mmdxza

Sent from my Infinix X624B using Tapatalk
    I'm very interested, I just send my request

Envoyé de mon SM-A315F en utilisant Tapatalk

If you don't find anyone else, I'm 83.5, bonuses are usually at 40, and I watch most matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    I'm leaving my current association, gold one, to go to a platinum one. I'm trying to find a replacement for myself for them. Assc name is ZION. If you're at least 90 or above message or quote me as I'm trying to help them out.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    If you don't find anyone else, I'm 83.5, bonuses are usually at 40, and I watch most matches.
    Ok sounds good ... When I leave my assc I'll tell you so you can go apply what's your club name and username

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post
    We are Samurai Japan, tag: #D22UAL
    Some members don't speak English but that's the main language we communicate in, as well as Japanese. We don't care if you are chatty or not as long as you perform well. We are happy as long as you do your part.

Now we are in Platinum and close to get promoted to Diamond.

Looking for: someone who doesn't need to be told what to do, team player, active player, who keep total bonus at 40% everyday during tournament, support team members in tournaments, participation in event is a must. Don't really care about small things as long as you produce results, and you can expect the same from the rest of us too. Pretty laid back bunch of professionals.

We have now 1 spot open.

Let me know your team name, current association tag, and your team quality % if you are interested.

It's set to open. Come check out!
    Do you still have opening? I fill all requirements