Page 255 of 286 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

MOU
    Rookie
    Hello people!!

We need a quality player in our association who provides us with security.

Our association name is: gayweewee and friends

Whoever wants to join!!

Let me know!!

MOU
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MOU View Post
    Hello people!!

We need a quality player in our association who provides us with security.

Our association name is: gayweewee and friends

Whoever wants to join!!

Let me know!!

We are looking for motivated and dedicated people.
    But above all, friendly people who want to form an association of friends.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyRascal View Post
    Find the association in game mate, I'll check you out
    Request sent.
    Dont worry about my low quality for now, it’ll increase soon.
    I’m not buying anything at auctions within season days 1-5 so that the price of players will eventually drop.
    Thats why im stuck at 81. I gaurentee that it will reach 100 by the end of season 💯

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyRascal View Post
    Find the association in game mate, I'll check you out
    Request sent.
    Dont worry about my low quality for now, it’ll increase soon.
    I’m not buying anything at auctions within season days 1-5 so that the price of players will eventually drop.
    Thats why im stuck at 81. I gaurentee that it will reach 100 by the end of season 💯

Rookie
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Platinum. We are searching for a new member, min 95%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker, we talk in the association's chat. We are back in Platinum, a member need to be replaced because he's not playing anymore, we need to increase our score and to meet a LOYAL member, we don't like to change members each week. Our target is to remain in Platinum and to gain tokens, so we can grow together! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!

Please ask for admission!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ac Semifonte View Post
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Platinum. We are searching for a new member, min 95%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker, we talk in the association's chat. We are back in Platinum, a member need to be replaced because he's not playing anymore, we need to increase our score and to meet a LOYAL member, we don't like to change members each week. Our target is to remain in Platinum and to gain tokens, so we can grow together! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!

Please ask for admission!!!
    I’m open to a new association...
    But you guys are full!

Addicted
    We are looking for a manager with x2 or x3 multiplier to join our Platinum association. Our home games are at 17:00 CET, we ask that you keep 40% training bonuses for the tournaments. Feel free to send a request at #82VAP0, if you are interested.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    We are looking for a manager with x2 or x3 multiplier to join our Platinum association. Our home games are at 17:00 CET, we ask that you keep 40% training bonuses for the tournaments. Feel free to send a request at #82VAP0, if you are interested.
    Request sent. Am active

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingShuriken8 View Post
    Request sent. Am active
    Hi, I don’t see your request, sorry if I missed it. Please send it again if you’re still interested.

Vi söker efter en aktiv spelare. Vi är i guld 1 och söker i första hand spelare med 5 stjärnor eller mer. Gärna svenska spelare men alla kan gå med som har 5 stjärnor eller mer. #0ZHFAA

We are looking for an active player. We are in gold 1 and are primarily looking for players with 5 stars or more. Preferably Swedish players but everyone can join who has 5 stars or more. # 0ZHFAA