Page 263 of 286 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2858
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Official join my association!

FC Knudde, Squad of an active manager, is looking for an active and friendly Gold 1 or better association.

Currently club level 3 and promoting to level 4 by 1st place.
    Squad is 129,2% (42,3)
    Currently x4 multiplier and next season x3.

Placing Alarms 5 min before matches and almost attend every match i have to play.
    Living in the Netherlands so prefer around the same time zone for the home matches.

Started playing 03-06-2022

Feel free to PM me for questions
    Last edited by Ryon; 08-11-2022 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Added additional information

Famous
    Platinum Association SNOWSTORM is looking for 1 active member...

The quality is not most important... most important is being active... at least in training your team and give bonus in the weekends to your team mates..

Official join my association!-top11-fa.jpg

I will remove the inactive member after this weekend and just sent a request to us

Looking for an association Gold or higher with active and nice people

About myself:

- +40% bonuses all time
    - know how to spot fast trainers and train players right.
    - Active for nearly every game
    - looking to improve with others

The current association im in is #JVNT6D and team name Bayern München so you can look at my team if you want.

I wish you all a nice day and hope to join your association soon ^^
    Last edited by ImmerWiederE; 08-07-2022 at 11:46 AM.

Hello maloukees im looking for an active association.
    Always having +40 bonuses and know how to spot fast trainers and train players right.
    The current association im in is #JVNT6D and team name Bayern München so you can look at my team if you want.
    Hope to join your association soon and have a nice day

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmerWiederE View Post
    Always having +40 bonuses and know how to spot fast trainers and train players right.
    Just sent a request to us tomorow... after the tournament I will make the spot free so I can add you......

Thanks

Looking for a platinum or gold 1 association that is gonna remain in or promote to platinum next season that doesn’t have a very high quality average. One of my accounts is going to be relegated next season. Am currently top scorer in my current platinum association with 4x. I do not have high quality or well trained players but i know how to beat stronger teams and do so regularly. See below for some examples.

Official join my association!-25c9ba3f-52a1-4df7-aac4-8d7179e45274.jpg
    Official join my association!-0b98fa84-d52d-4b1f-a8df-4e2541be5149.jpgOfficial join my association!-5704d357-4587-46c0-a970-a242ebec5261.jpgOfficial join my association!-d6515c1a-f370-4c2b-863b-f1ebc2000604.jpg

Bonus definitely at 40 and support for at least half of the matches. Was in attendance for all matches above but did not make a sub. I usually start the season at 67-72 quality and end off 87-92 quality.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 08-08-2022 at 07:34 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmerWiederE View Post
    Just now I opened a spot our FA.. just sent a request.... see you soon mate

Rookie
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Gold2. We are searching for a new member, min 95%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker, we like to talk in the association's chat. We are now in Gold2, we were in Gold1, a member need to be replaced because he's not playing anymore, we need to increase our score and to meet a loyal member, we don't like to change members each week. Our target for now is to reach again Gold1 as soon as possibile and to gain as much tokens as possible, so we can grow together! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!
    ...and why not Platinum???

Are you up for a challenge? We are an association playing in the diamond position. We are currently in a promotion spot for ultimate division.

We need to win the final tournament again and are looking to add a new member permanently.

The following criteria exists:
    - your team has a current multiplier of at least x3
    - The current strength of your team is at least 110% and max 130%. 120% is ideal to secure us from the most favourable draw.

Association name: The Kingsman
    Tag: #F3ECPH

Quote Originally Posted by Ryon View Post
    FC Knudde, Squad of an active manager, is looking for an active and friendly Gold 1 or better association.

Currently club level 3 and promoting to level 4 by 1st place.
    Squad is 129,2% (42,3)
    Currently x4 multiplier and next season x3.

Placing Alarms 5 min before matches and almost attend every match i have to play.
    Living in the Netherlands so prefer around the same time zone for the home matches.

Feel free to PM me for questions
    I just sent you a PM.

Thanks.