Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Associations Ticket Prices

Associations Ticket Prices

I note that Associations ticket prices have been placed together with friendlies. Does anyone know if Associations prices will be on a par with the other competitions?

I'd hate to have an empty stadium (with reduced possession bonus and money) because the prices should be the same as for friendlies. I suspect that won't be the case but can anyone (or a moderator) confirm?

KFC Loella. Level 31
    17 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Not had a home match yet so cannot comment - but I did notice that the stadium possession bonus is 10% for Association matches...

20% in the game I just played…I think it´s a bug ?
    or could that be 20 % full ?

My three matches today - top one is away Association match - obviously don't know their ticket price. Middle is League match @ $18 per ticket, bottom is home Association match @$13 per ticket.

Associations Ticket Prices-assoc-day-1-support.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Here's mine. Level 10, friendly ticket prices at 5.

Associations Ticket Prices-fa_supporters.jpg

Personally I have noticed any ticket price past 2 dollars makes 0 ppl come to my stadium for friendlies. I am not sure how it affects Association games but I wont be testing it out unless my team has a healthy lead.

i had mine set at 1 dollar and had no fans at my first home game n got smoked... i opened a thread seeing if anyone eles was having problems with no fans attending home game but havent much of a response yet.. my next home match is at 7 tonight so i'm setting it 0 hopefully this time fans will show..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Sledge View Post
    i had mine set at 1 dollar and had no fans at my first home game n got smoked... i opened a thread seeing if anyone eles was having problems with no fans attending home game but havent much of a response yet.. my next home match is at 7 tonight so i'm setting it 0 hopefully this time fans will show..

Maybe not as the Germany game is live on the telly

I am curious as to what is happening here as well. I am level 8, my first Association game i had a ticket price of around 5 i think, got 0 in the stadium. next home game i set it a $2, got nothing again. Our first home round i noticed that none of my association members had anybody in their stadium as well, but when i look at my away game, the opponent stadium was full.

Dropped Terriers' ticket price to $5 (Level 13), and got a full house - but then they might have just been coming to see the new stadium, completed that morning

Possession Bonus was only 5%, though (see post #4).
    dave1311 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast