Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4 teams versus 6 teams associations

4 teams versus 6 teams associations

These may sound like some tricky questions, but what happens when a 6 teams association has to face one with 4 teams? How do matches get sorted? For example, if Association A has 4 teams that all have 60% quality and Association B has 4 teams with 60% and 2 around 80%, who's gonna face who? Will Association A face the best Association B has or will the game balance those matches as much as possible and let the weakest ones in B play against A?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    These may sound like some tricky questions, but what happens when a 6 teams association has to face one with 4 teams? How do matches get sorted? For example, if Association A has 4 teams that all have 60% quality and Association B has 4 teams with 60% and 2 around 80%, who's gonna face who? Will Association A face the best Association B has or will the game balance those matches as much as possible and let the weakest ones in B play against A?
    4 teams vs 4 teams, 6 vs 6, never will you see 4 members associations facing associaions of 5 or 6.

Too bad I'm in a 4 member association and in my tournament all the other ones have 6 members. Today games are already scheduled, but what happens tomorrow in the finals?

Too bad I'm in a 4 member association and in my tournament all the other ones have 6 members. Today games are already scheduled, but what happens tomorrow in the finals?
    Let me ask, but the theory say that your association wiull face the best 4 of the other association, so your 1st better vs 1st better , 2nd vs 2nd and so, and 2 of the other association should not play as there's no 5th and 6th team....

I was thinking that this will happen....

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    If the other Association has 6 it's because 2 of its members joined AFTER the draw was done and therefore they don't participate in the tournament or have any match there.

You will always face the same number of rivals than members you have playing in the tournament.
    Tarkus likes this.